Print

Author Topic: LOL! Jerry Springer  (Read 5702 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 01:00:44 PM »
All I watch these days are DVDs, Seinfeld reruns, and the occasional Intarweb vid.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 01:10:35 AM »
I mostly watch anime by the tonne.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 09:39:54 AM »
Am I the only one on this forum that actually watches TV shows on TV, and not on DVDs, the Intertube, or some kind of space-age hologram download service?
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 10:20:22 AM »
Probably. I really can't stand commercials and mandatory scheduling, for the most part.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 11:04:04 AM »
The only show I really watch now is Doctor Who, though I'd watch Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, or FLCL if [adult swim] started showing them again (since I don't have uncapped Internets or money to buy DVD sets, I can't watch them those ways). Since we record the Doctor, the only time the mandatory scheduling affects us is if we're not home to record either showing that night (which wouldn't be a problem if we had gotten the DVR, but nooo, my mom said we didn't need it because we have a DVD recorder...), and we can fast-forward through the commercials anyway.

On-topic, I've never watched Jerry Springer, nor do I ever intend to. I don't like much of anything that is daytime television.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
Am I the only one on this forum that actually watches TV shows on TV, and not on DVDs, the Intertube, or some kind of space-age hologram download service?
I watch TV on TV! That's why I bought one!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print