Print

Author Topic: How do you beat the stage "Tublular" in Super Mario World?  (Read 5818 times)

« on: September 03, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »
For those gamers who have made it to the "Star Road" , I am having difficulty playing this stage. I know to use the P items which blows mario up and he flies but he tends to deflate mid air. I have the idea to keep the other P flying and then at a certain point jump to it but is there a easier way to beat this level?

thanks!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
I really don't know what to tell you... just one of those trial and error things, I guess. Find out which blocks have the "P's" in them, and go from there.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 02:40:27 PM »
There are more balloons in a few of the ? Blocks throughout the level. It's hard to get to them with the Volcano Lotuses all over the place, so be careful.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

nodyarG

• Wishes he was as cool as Luigi
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 06:32:42 PM »
Since I have the game on GBA and I fully beat it, but just go after the ? Blocks; if you have enough lives, you can keep replaying the level until you beat it, or until you find out which ? Blocks contain the P-balloon, whichever comes first. It took me a while to beat, too.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 07:19:11 PM »
"Fully," in bold and italics as if nobody else could possibly have fully beaten it, gotten all the dragons coins... twice.
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 07:21:25 PM »
I've beaten the game, star road, special world, and all exits, but I don't feel like doing the coin challenge, does anything happen if you get all dragon coins in the SNES version?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 07:24:04 PM »
We've been through that with another member. Nope.
It's YOUR problem!

nodyarG

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 06:48:05 PM »
Bird Person, you can only get all of the Dragon coins once in the GBA version.  Why did you say that you could get them twice?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2007, 08:10:45 PM »
Of course, I could have done it on two separate files... but this was actually in the case of two different game paks. I had a 100% file on the first game pak which was lost (I solemnly swear I wasn't the one who lost it), so I had to 100% one again.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »
(I solemnly swear I wasn't the one who lost it)

I saw that and thought of Harry Potter: I solemnly swear I'm up to no good..

We've been through that with another member. Nope.

Yea, we did. Thanks for helping me with that, too.

Nothing happens except that the coins now have the Princess on them, and you get an extra life when you collect all five in one level. Just like the Dragon coins in the SNES game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

nodyarG

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 08:11:34 PM »
Can you actually get all the Peach coins in a level? Every time I get all of them, then do the level again, it doesn't say that I got them all(keep in mind that I do have the GBA version, so there could have been some changes that I didn't know about.). Has anybody gotten all of them and had them saved?

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 09:44:31 PM »
Can you actually get all the Peach coins in a level?

Yes, if you collect all 5 in a level, you get a 1-Up. If they have Peach's image on them, then there is nothing left to do with the game except go back and play your favorite levels.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 01:12:30 PM »
Just so you know, I beat it getting a blue yoshi, standing on the very edge, and grabbing a red parakoopa. It took a few tries, but it let me beat it much eaisier.

Print