Print

Author Topic: What [ticks] me off is...  (Read 79795 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #345 on: October 15, 2008, 05:45:34 PM »
After Dexter's Lab, my second favorite anime is Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #346 on: October 16, 2008, 12:54:29 AM »
I'm not sure either of those qualify.

Personally, I do not like anything that resembles DB.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #347 on: October 16, 2008, 01:54:17 AM »
Every now and then I come across videos on YouTube regarding conditions in which animals are killed for food. I sympathise with and support the idea of reducing suffering for anything, but the amount of racism in the comments are ridiculous. Every other comment rambles on about how China is a horrible country of inhuman monsters who EAT PUPIEZ :( and should die a horrible slow death. It amazes me how some people think human life doesn't take precedence over the life of some anonymous lifeform that would maul you and eat your brains out without a second (or first) thought if it had the chance.

I'm pretty sure that even both my cats would probably eat me if their claws, teeth and intelligence were adequate. In fact, I'll bet they even think about it every now and then, since their cat food must taste like doo.
every

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #348 on: October 16, 2008, 04:24:05 AM »
Nooooo!

Anyway, I LOVE Japanese Manga and Anime, and I love the Japanese. And, NO that's not the only reason. I love Japanese plots. I seriously find them better then american graphic novels. Dragon Ball is ****** genius. I've read the entire manga, and I saw two episodes of the show, and I'll agree:

Dragon Ball Manga is better.

Of course, now that I'm a Dragon Ball Fan, I'm gonna have to watch Dragon Ball GT.

Can anyone tell me how GT compares to Z and the Original?

Not well at all.  Just... Don't watch it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #349 on: October 16, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
Why isn't "=" part of the URL tags? It gets annoying throwing that in every time.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #350 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:17 PM »
They were made before the board started automatically parsing URLs into clickable links. Originally the tag was for designating a string of text (presumably a URL) as a link.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #351 on: October 17, 2008, 06:42:35 AM »
Ah... Am I the first person to bring this up?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #352 on: October 17, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
Probably not. I don't read Forum Games and it's probably been mentioned in there somewhere.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #353 on: October 17, 2008, 02:58:39 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-10-16-highway-ads_N.htm?se=yahoorefer

I know I've probably said this before, but every time I see something like this, I just think of Feed...

« Reply #354 on: October 17, 2008, 05:43:37 PM »
When I started to read Forum Games, I couldn't get enough of it. Wait a minute...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #355 on: October 17, 2008, 06:59:28 PM »
This article is effed-up to a profound degree. It recommends Struwwelpeter as a family book (look it up if you've never heard of it), implies someone's kids actually like Kidz Bop, denotes fart sounds as a selling point of Wario Land: Shake It!, calls Spore "Spore Video Game", and has the balls to say someone should buy this:

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #356 on: October 17, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
It's in Esquire magazine, which just deepens the mystery. Also, they insulted Indy 4.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #357 on: October 18, 2008, 05:10:25 AM »
Come on, it's Esquire.

Actually, I don't know if that explains much...
every

« Reply #358 on: October 18, 2008, 05:58:17 AM »
Now, why the heck would someone purchase Shake It! just to hear Wario fart?
Also, yeah, SB, that is messed up.

Print