Print

Author Topic: The you know when you game  (Read 8001 times)

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« on: December 21, 2007, 02:23:26 PM »
This is the you know when you game. Here's how it works, I put up a diffrent subject every month and you post something that's related to the subject.

Here's an example: You know when you play Mario games to much when you, Eat lot's of mushrooms thinking you'll grow big.

Another example: You know when you play Sonic games to much when you, Can remember every lyric's to the song's in Sonic Adventure.

This month's topic is: you know your a redneck when you...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:30:30 PM by Linkin800 »
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Linkin800

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 02:25:49 PM »
Shake a N64 controller while playing Super Mario 64 thinking Mario will do a spin.

Point a TV remote at a TV screen you think a little hand will appear on screen.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 05:26:03 PM »
...remove your face and have your Mii's face tattooed in its place.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
*Shyguy92 shudders at the thought of a thread that won't ever die*

Not that I don't like the idea.....never mind, I don't like the idea.

Having said that:

-You never play your NES, N64, SNES, or any other system that's on the Virtual console.
-You join the army.
"it's always the present"

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 06:27:54 PM »
This topic has been done a thousand times. Just like everything else. \_/

Linkin800

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »
This topic has been done a thousand times. Just like everything else. \_/

Well I guess everyone is running out of idea's! And this one is diffrent, it change's every month.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 06:57:39 PM »
Shake a N64 controller while playing Super Mario 64 thinking Mario will do a spin.
Happened when I played SMS not too long ago... that, and I realized that the graphics/framerate/FLUDD controls just ain't as hot as I remember...

You know you play Wii too much when...

...You expect every day to be divided into 60 fun-filled mini-games controlled with the Wii RemoteTM
...You consider anything without a Mii in it "too complex".
...The Japanese guys in the SmartCar ask you to give back the controller.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »
I just thought of this last night when I saw light filtering through a doorway in the kitchen:

You know you play video games too much when you think life has good lighting effects.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 05:09:57 PM »
When I played paintball for the first (and so far last--but that's another story) time, I said of one of the fields, "this is a good level".

...I mean, what else am I supposed to call it? "Map"?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 05:11:48 PM »
Yeah, that's about right, but I got some people confused when I said I was making a Portal map. They thought I was drawing a map. Of a level.

Linkin800

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »
I'm guessing people are forgetting the Topic of this month so ill gladly point it out again

This month's topic is: You know when you play Wii to much when you...

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 02:52:43 PM »
act like the miis or any wii game.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

dżamper

• You forgot Poland!
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 06:39:23 AM »
...are watching Beijing Olympics 2008 at TV and you're suprised why Luigi don't start in Triple jump.
Yoshi's broken English!     Lesson 1: All your base are belong to us!     Lesson 2: Please would paper chuck in wastebin Thank you!

Linkin800

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
It's a new month everyone! It is also a New Year! And sense it's a New Year I'm going to make 2 topics for this month! So this month's Topics will be.

You know you Party to much when you...

And the second one will be.

You know when you watch to much TV when you...

Please put a 1 or 2 at the beginning of your post so we know which one your awnsering to.

Linkin800

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »
1. When you get drunk and start dancing ontop of the table shouting out *hapyz nu yer evy on* then fall over from being drunk so much.

2. When you think your part of the show and start talking to the people in TV.

Print