Print

Author Topic: The you know when you game  (Read 7994 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »
1. You know you party too much when you...wake up in front of your computer.

2. You know you watch too much television when you find that characters in books you read take on the appearance of actors from television programs.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »
1. You know you party too much when you call yourself the "designated driver" instead of "designated hitter" at the ballyard. (I'm always the designated driver since I don't drink).

2. You know you watch too much television when you walk through the grocery store and associate some annoying jingle with every product, even ones you buy all the time.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »
Hmmm I thought this would be dead by now but I guess I was wrong.

Well since this was brought back from the grave I guess I could think up of a new topic for this month... This month's topic will be...

You know your a redneck when you...

This one is always a classic lol.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2008, 10:24:54 PM »
...fail to notice that you've replaced a word with its homophone.

This probably isn't true, but watch yourself just the same.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:26:50 PM by Suffix »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »
You're yourself!

You know you make too many Miis when you see someone or something and the first thing you think is that you could make a Mii to look like them/that. 

I have about 120 Miis uploaded to the Check Mii Out Channel or whatever it's called.  I've made more than that, but deleted a lot before the new channel came out.  I wish my DVD video camera would take snapshots from component input.  If it weren't such a pain to switch to the standard Wii cables and to rip images from a DVD video I'd have all the Miis posted or make a new YouTube video. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »
You know you're a redneck when you...

...shoot anything that looks remotely octagon-shaped.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »
you know your a redneck when you take this to the next level (which is doing that in a convertible LOL)
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Print