Print

Author Topic: Conspiracies  (Read 16421 times)

« on: January 17, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »
I thought it might be a good idea to share some of the conspiracies we know around here.  Whether it be government or old movies it doesn't matter as long as it's a conspiracy!  I'll start.

If you type in a word document Q33 NY (the name of one of the flights that hit in 9/11) and turn it into a font called Wingdings... well you'll have to see for yourself.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Let's burn some stuff and call it science.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »
If you type in a word document Q33 NY (the name of one of the flights that hit in 9/11) and turn it into a font called Wingdings... well you'll have to see for yourself.
Welcome to September 12th, 2001.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:24 PM »
OMG Paul McCartney is really dead and Elvis was the one who convinced the terrorists to do the terrorist attacks.

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 10:04:15 PM »
There be a conspiracy that I may not be wearin' me underwear today.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 08:00:39 AM »
And quickly debunk them!
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/wingdings.asp
Whoo, Snopes!

Here's a few I've heard over the years (but obviously do not believe):

-Pokemon cards were incredibly popular because kids were addicted to a secret nicotine coating on them (there are so many jokes about this one I don't even know where to begin).
-The center of the Earth houses a secret civilization of whatever (still... you've got to admit that we really have never looked that deep...).
-We never went to the moon (a ridiculous conspiracy, but the motives would make perfect sense).
-The reason we couldn't find any WMDs in Iraq (or wherever) is because they're invisible--the US sold cloaking technology to Saddam Huessein when we were still on good terms.
-Anything about dead celebrities/presidents (Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Lincoln, James Dean, Elvis...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 09:27:13 AM »
You know that the military is using vampires in nighttime warfare operations, right? Also, the Russians are experimenting on using Cthulhu as an organic WMD?

I can't believe all the 9/11 things people still believe. People with two much time on their hands make something up involving numbers and letters and say it's proof that molemen flew flying saucers into the World Trade Center as part of an anti-Semetic conspiracy.
every

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 09:46:14 AM »
People with two much time on their hands make something up involving numbers and letters and say it's proof that molemen flew flying saucers into the World Trade Center as part of an anti-Semetic conspiracy.

Arr, those blasted molemen! I've been trying to capture one for years! But molemen don't swim, nor do they sail, so I'm a little limited here. Arrr...*sniff*

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 04:15:24 PM »
The FAA has a huge list of every commercial plane. The list says if the plane is active, retired, or if it has crashed. The list says that two of the planes that crashed on 9/11 are still flying around. They are flight 93, and flight 175.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
It's because 9/11...never actually happened!!!

This plot twist provided courtesy of M. Night Shaymalan.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »
Um, don't flight numbers .... get reassigned?
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 09:10:37 AM »
Well, maybe it's like the numbers of really famous players when they die...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »
I wasnt talking about flight numbers. I was talking about serial numbers. Every plane has one on the side. No two planes have the same one.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 12:17:54 PM »
If ye want the whole truth of what really happened on 9/11, there be a program on the History channel titled "9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction". All my worries of the government's involvement on 9/11 be put to rest after watching this episode. Loose Change is a joke; it be a bunch of hogwash without a single fact backing it up, and this program proved it to me. Arrr!

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »
I saw that. And recorded it. On the 9/11 2006, MSNBC ran their live coverage of what they had on 9/11 UNEDITED AND UNCUT! Did you know there was a warning about a bomb in one of the New York high schools that day.

Print