Print

Author Topic: Conspiracies  (Read 16419 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2008, 04:35:53 AM »
If ye want the whole truth of what really happened on 9/11, there be a program on the History channel titled "9/11 Conspiracies: Fact or Fiction". All my worries of the government's involvement on 9/11 be put to rest after watching this episode. Loose Change is a joke; it be a bunch of hogwash without a single fact backing it up, and this program proved it to me. Arrr!
I saw that program as well. I have to say that it was somewhat biased, probably because government officials were explaining the conspiracies. But I must agree with your fellow pirate, Maddox, on the position of Loose Change. The fact that Dylan Avery is alive means that Loose Change is not real.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 09:35:57 PM »
Got a couple years to spare? Read this site. Always good for a laugh, as long as you don't try to fully comprehend the fact that she actually believes it all.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 11:52:51 PM »
Arr, that woman be the craziest wench I ever laid eyes on! Or listened to for that matter.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 06:51:57 PM »
Aw mah gawd. I saw this on Something Awful a year or two back, and I laughed so hard my guts came out my ears.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 09:27:50 PM »
I just typed "sherry shriner is *" into Google. Here were some of the top results:

Amazon.com: Bible Codes Revealed: The Coming UFO Invasion: Books ...
Sherry Shriner is an incarnated angel from Heaven that is living as a human housewife in Ohio today. During her previous life she lived in Atlantis. ...
www.amazon.com/Bible-Codes-Revealed-Coming-Invasion/dp/0595335594 - 212k -

Sherry Shriner: False Prophet
Every Ministry is known by its fruit and the fruit of Sherry Shriner is confusion, chaos, doubt and fear, none of which are of God. ...
www.satansrapture.com/sherrycult.htm - 8k -

Sherry Shriner/Alex Jones
Sherry Shriner is definately a plant of some sort, probably a white witch or something, but not smart enough to be a CIA agent. ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message480075/pg1 - 25k -

Christians Opposing the Illuminati... - Governments & The ...
... are plenty out there that talk of reptilians, illuminati but still consider life to be that devil versus god concept, sherry Shriner is another example. ...
www.hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php?id=3760&forum_id=13&jump_to=26793 - 58k -

On top of that, "sherry shriner is crazy" didn't get any results. That has to be a conspiracy.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 07:19:21 AM »
Texas UFOs! They're hidin' the truth, I tell ya!!!

You know, if UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, then isn't anything that's in the sky someone can't identify automatically a UFO? Now, it is an alien spaceship? Well, that takes longer to say on the news, so let's all just stick with UFO...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
omg i gots another consperecy to tell u guise about

Alexander Hamilton was inaugurated on September 11, 1789.
The time between this date and the terrorist attacks is exactly 212 years. 212 degrees Fahrenheit is the boiling point of water.
Coincidence?
I THINK NOT
Alexander Hamilton was a terrorist.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 02:28:48 PM »
I've always thought the term "UFO" is contradictory. When you say, "LOOK! A UFO," you are identifying the flying object as an unidentified flying object.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »
Uh, no. It means it flies, but that's all we know about it.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 04:30:20 PM »
You are further complicating it by adding details. I think you know far too much about these so-called "unidentified" flying objects.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »
scientology.
There is no spoon.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 06:33:33 PM »
My prices are so low, it has to be a conspiracy!
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 09:48:54 AM »
You are further complicating it by adding details. I think you know far too much about these so-called "unidentified" flying objects.
I guess it would make more sense if we called it an IYUFO? (Idenitified, yet unknown, flying object?)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 10:47:26 AM »
Just because it's flying doesn't mean you've identified it...
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »
It's unidentified because you don't know what it IS. What it DOES is fly.

Man, this is like the whole "what do you call a male ladybug?" thing...
every

Print