Print

Author Topic: Resident Evil 4 Help  (Read 4711 times)

« on: September 06, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »
This game is pretty fun despite the fact that I can't beat this one part. Well, you know the place where there are 2 levers, and if you pull one of them, one of the entrances opens? And one of them has the giant ogre guy and the other has all of the possessed people. I can't beat the one with the posessed people. I get to the part with the chainsaw sisters, but I usually don't have enough ammo to beat them. (Also, FYI, I'm playing the Wii version)

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 03:12:31 PM »
Aside from "get more ammo" I can't think of what else I could possibly say?  Did you try the giant ogre guy instead?  I forget if you even need to kill him.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 03:59:45 PM »
You simply need to get to the door behind El Gigante, and not neccessarily kill him, although obviously that makes it a lot easier to do so.

As for the chainsaw sisters, see if you can get a rocket launcher from the merchant, then try and line up a shot that'll take them both out. Again, you can get past that section without killing the bosses; they just drop a buttload of cash if you do. In fact, I usually did one path, then went back and did the other one, to get as much cash as possible.
every

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »
You simply need to get to the door behind El Gigante, and not neccessarily kill him, although obviously that makes it a lot easier to do so.

I did that, but then I got stuck because I needed a key or something...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 01:13:44 AM »
I'm pretty sure you need to break some chains/a lock off the door...I may be wrong, though.
every

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 08:34:48 AM »
I usually take care of both paths, so I can get all the treasures.

Print