Poll

Who should be President and Vice President?

Obama/Biden '08
15 (34.1%)
McCain/Palin '08
14 (31.8%)
Deezer/MEGAߥTE '08
15 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 07:09:35 PM

Print

Author Topic: TMK Votes  (Read 61146 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #180 on: November 09, 2008, 10:01:16 PM »
If you wanna talk mindless zombie supporters, and people that have no idea what's going on, looks like it goes both ways. Course, you can go find people to interview about anything and find people that have no clue about what they think they're talking about.
http://www.dancehallareaz.com/forum/videos/86/if-obama-wins-black-will-take-over.html
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 10:05:11 PM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2008, 01:51:10 AM »
Ah but see, Chupperson, the ones in that video are just as stupid in my video, however, they're ignorant of the opposing candidate, not the one they're voting for. It's much worse to vote for someone you know nothing about than to vote against someone you know nothing about.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2008, 02:00:03 AM »
I fail to see how that's any smarter as opposed to option 3.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #183 on: November 10, 2008, 02:07:43 AM »
Because at least when you vote against someone you know nothing about, you know something about the person you're voting for. At least they have a general concept of the political system that way. At least they know HMM JON MCCANE LIEKS WARZ. I LIEK WARZ 2 SO I SHULD VOTE 4 CANE. That's nowhere near as bad as 'I like Barack Obama's plan to keep the troops in Iraq.'
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #184 on: November 10, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »
Where's the video where the deceitful interviewer goes and talks to people about stuff McCain doesn't do? You can create propaganda to promote or demean whatever you want. Your line of reasoning is invalid.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #185 on: November 10, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
It's not invalid. I've seen at least five other videos where they don't entrap the Obama supporters. Perfect example is an interview in which some of them stated
"I don't think McCain would make a good president. You know, he's old, he could catch a heart attack and then we'd have to go through another vote."
"I think Obama will be good with the finances. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage no more."
"Who's Joe Biden?"

My reasoning is not invalid. You can be prejudice and still be smart (i.e. old ladies who voted for McCain), however as I said before it's just plain stupid to vote for someone without knowing anything about them. Go ahead, try and justify it. You're only legitimizing the stupidity of the average American voter.
= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »
What I'm doing is pointing out that plenty of idiots were on the McCain bandwagon too. Obama didn't hold a monopoly on ignorant voters. You seem to think that Obama was the only one who got votes from people that didn't know things about him. I guarantee you there were plenty of people just like that who voted for McCain because he was the conservative candidate or whatever. Or because they got a notion that they should without knowing why they should.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 12:46:27 AM by Chupperson Weird »
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2008, 12:53:29 AM »
I'm not saying there weren't ignorant McCain supporters. I'm saying there were a ton more Obama voters who are dumb. Hence the mindless celebrating in the streets following his victory.
= = = = = = =

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2008, 08:12:11 AM »
Yeah, because having the first non-old white dude president is a cause to quietly go home and get some sleep.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2008, 12:06:25 PM »
Yeah, I don't buy it, Meow. I don't see any more dumb Obama supporters than dumb McCain supporters.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #190 on: November 13, 2008, 01:41:51 AM »
Why doesn't everyone just go watch the new South Park dealing with the election to get the REAL story? (Good episode, although I really don't like south park)
Formerly quite reasonable.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #191 on: November 13, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »
Yeah, really, people who think that Jesus is going to destroy the world because the U.S. will have a foreign leader* and that that relates to the end of the Mayan calendar ending when Obama's term does... aren't... that... smart.

*Barack Obama is not a foreigner. He is an American.**

**Actually we're all British and Irish and Filipino and Portuguese and Polish and German and Chinese and Japanese and Indian and whatever else if your ancestors' origins really have anything to do with yours. If I'm not mistaken there's no such thing as a true Native American either, as the original people here came from what's now Russia across the land bridge where the Bering Strait is now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #192 on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:48 PM »
Technically we're all Africans.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #193 on: November 13, 2008, 07:47:29 PM »
Everybody in the world is related to eachother and we all came from Africa. Now, while a few people are busy trying to grasp that concept, I'll be over here enjoying my life.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #194 on: November 13, 2008, 08:12:10 PM »
We're all human. There's only one species of human too, so don't try to pull any punches.

Funny how there's more than one species of dog, yet you never see black and white dogs of the same species discriminating against one another.

Print