Poll

Who should be President and Vice President?

Obama/Biden '08
15 (34.1%)
McCain/Palin '08
14 (31.8%)
Deezer/MEGAߥTE '08
15 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: November 05, 2008, 07:09:35 PM

Print

Author Topic: TMK Votes  (Read 61137 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »
Actually, if you're referring to housepet-type dogs, they're all canis domesticus. But they're different breeds, like there are different races of humans--look different, are essentially the same. It'd be pretty crazy if there were races of humans five times the sizes of others.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #196 on: November 14, 2008, 06:59:02 PM »
That would actually be kinda cool... if a bit dangerous. There would be nice giants that try to help us...and jerkface giants that try to kill us... sort like Fraggle Rock or Transformers or something.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #197 on: November 14, 2008, 11:08:40 PM »
I'd just like to point out there are dwarves and giants, both human.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »
Well, sure, but it's not like the Irish are consistently a quarter the size of the Taiwanese or anything like that, while fully-grown chihuahuas are still the size of golden retriever puppies.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2008, 09:19:50 PM »
If the tickets had been the other way around:

VS.

"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
So
Instead of an old grandpa with a harebrained female sidekick vs. a younger black guy with a sidekick no one's heard of
we would get
An old(er) woman with an apparently smart male sidekick vs. a harebrained baby no one's heard of with an old black grandpa sidekick?
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #201 on: November 17, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »
At first I got the impression that the photo on the left was a younger version of the one on the right, but then the second pairing wouldn't make any sense. Morgan Freeman doesn't have red hair.
every

« Reply #202 on: November 17, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »
I like Morgan Freeman. I should have written him into my ballot, except I forgot to vote.. typical.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

CrossEyed7

« Reply #203 on: November 20, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2008, 06:21:43 AM »
At first I got the impression that the photo on the left was a younger version of the one on the right, but then the second pairing wouldn't make any sense. Morgan Freeman doesn't have red hair.
Haha.  Of course not.  It turned gray. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2008, 01:23:20 PM »

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #206 on: November 24, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
Dogs can't discriminate one another because they're not intelligent enough.

And because I didn't vote for Obama, I'm prejudice? Well played.

So far so good. Obama's been talking about doing a lot of moderate stuff, so good for him. I hope he does well. (Doesn't change the fact his supporters are primarily imbeciles.)
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #207 on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:39 PM »
And McCain's.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #208 on: November 24, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »
Dogs can't discriminate one another because they're not intelligent enough.

Which is ironic, considering how discriminating against certain people is one of the least intelligent things a person can do.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2008, 02:31:36 AM »
He means they lack the capability to decide that other dogs are "inferior" since they're more concerned with important matters like burying bones and biting burglars.
every

Print