Print

Author Topic: The Afterlife  (Read 23293 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »
NEDM. Happycat. Whatever.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »
That's no lolcat.
Yes there was.

Edit:I mean yes it is
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 05:22:15 PM by Shyguy92 »
"it's always the present"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 07:33:29 PM »
And that is a non sequitur.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2008, 01:09:14 PM »
We can haz slogan?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2008, 04:57:20 PM »
When I see these kind of topics that drag on and will never end, I always think about TEM's "and on and on The Eggman went."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »
Trainman, the reason your formatting didn't work was because you forgot to put [/pointlessbump] at the end.
every

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2008, 06:38:13 PM »
Lizard Dude, not trying to BS you or anything, but how do you live your life saying "We're just here to make more copies of each other and we're not doing anything else and we're just an arrangement of molecules just chillin on earth 'till we die. Yay." I mean... yeah, you could simplify it that much and you're right, but why focus on that instead of just goin on about your life? I mean, you're bettering yourself by getting an education and have a girlfriend and everything, but are you enjoying it, or taking everything in life as "sensory inputs" and "illusions"?

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »
I don't "focus on that". In fact, I rarely think about it at all. Why would I? There's nothing depressing about how the world actually works.

For the record, I say the purpose of life is to have fun, or help others have fun (which is kinda fun!).

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
Agreed!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2008, 08:38:09 PM »
My purpose in life is to spread my spores and grow the number of lifeforms in the collective, eventually swollowing up all life in the universe.
every

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2008, 12:11:27 AM »
And I don't want to go to Hell.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2008, 01:14:37 AM »
"I serve a higher purpose."
I like to think of that quote when it comes to my life. I'm pretty miserable as a person since everyday I just see some new sort of injustice that makes me shake my head and hate humanity even more. If I sit back and watch it happen, or worse, add to the problem, then that just sort of demeans my entire life beyond recognition. That's why I plan on going into law, become a D.A. I want to do something that gives back some justice, albeit a small amount. Some people are content sitting back and going with the flow of life, but I can't do that. I have to be an idealist and futilely attempt to make a difference.
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2008, 01:15:28 AM »
That's how you get to be a dead neurotic.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2008, 07:41:49 AM »
I just do what I'm told when it suits me, try to have as much fun as possible, and seek to better the world, as long as the three don't conflict.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2008, 07:43:33 AM »
My goal in life is to create a piece of entrainment that reflects my inner thoughts while at the same time serving as something that anybody can enjoy. Sometimes I wonder if we artists have it easy. All we do is create for the purpose of triggering other people's emotional spectrum.

Print