Print

Author Topic: The Afterlife  (Read 23286 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2008, 07:45:10 AM »
Well, I hope to be an author, so maybe that falls into same... spectrum you just mentioned.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2008, 11:12:01 AM »
I just want to make awesome stuff. That's pretty much it. And also experience other people's awesome stuff.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2008, 02:00:53 PM »
If I had a proper scanner, you might've already been able to experience some of my awesome stuff... but then again it's still kinda of a work in progress, so all I'd be able to show you is conceptual awesome stuff.

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2008, 10:59:00 PM »

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2008, 12:42:01 AM »
My goal in life is to create a piece of entrainment that reflects my inner thoughts while at the same time serving as something that anybody can enjoy.

Wow, so ha, pretty much what I want to do. I want to be known for some type of work that comes from my mind and heart. I'm all over hyperboles when I speak about things (i.e. omg there's like a million people here), so I've always wanted to create something original that showcases my life in Texas with my exaggeration of things added to it, but it'd be difficult and time consuming to plan everything out. I have always loved the smallest details about shows (and video games) with certain music, character development, sound effects, etc. and I wanna put that into a huge conglomeration of my thoughts and ideas..... oh, and the setting would be Bell County (where I live in Texas, duh) and I'd want to have anything thing that happened in my show/whatever happening at real-life locations, down to the grass blades. Take King of the Hill and Family Guy for example. Quahog is fictional, but based off a real state (obviously) and familiar locations to locals. Arlen is based off Temple, Texas (my neighboring city), with the show mentioning things like IH-35 (few miles away from me), going to Fredericksburg and Austin (which is about 45 minutes south of me), playing Belton at football (where I live), and the "Belton Wildcats" football team (which is a combination of the Temple Wildcats and Belton Tigers). Also, Arlen's team is blue and white, which is what Temple's scheme is. Within common sense, and legality, I'm sure, I'd want everything to be pinpoint so you could go to the place where the characters live their lives and know where these events happen and see where I got my inspiration from!!!

Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »
1.    Chemistry. (of a substance, as a vapor) to carry along (a dissimilar substance, as drops of liquid) during a given process, as evaporation or distillation.
2.    (of a liquid) to trap (bubbles).
3.    Meteorology. to transfer (air) into an organized air current from the surrounding atmosphere (opposed to detrain ).
That was a joke.

Print