Print

Author Topic: Photo Channel  (Read 3330 times)

« on: October 18, 2008, 08:23:34 PM »
I hate that I have so many topics in Game Help. I guess everyone else just beats me to the important issues..

Anyway, about the Photo Channel: is there anyway to transfer a picture that you've messed with from the Wii to an SD card?

Also, I was going through my Channel data stored on the Wii, and I came across one that looks like this:

???

??? Data

11 Blocks

I deleted that one, since all it seemed to be doing was taking up space. Has anyone else come across this??
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 06:18:05 AM »
Not me. As for the saving, I'm not sure. I use an SD Card that has lots-a data, but none ?. Also, I can't get pictures without taking them directly on the camera and I can't upload them easily. So, not sure on the saving.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »
I don't even have a camera. The pictures I use are the ones that a game uploads to the Wii message board for me (like SMG or MKW).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print