Poll

When is it okay for people to start getting busy?

Middle school/Onset of puberty
High school - Freshman
High school - Sophmore/Junior
High school - Senior
College
Post-college pre-marriage
Post-marriage only
Never
Print

Author Topic: Start Having Sex  (Read 16482 times)

« on: October 28, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
I say middle of high school - sophmore/junior year-ish. Don't have good and logical arguments for it. That's just what seems about right.

Talk about sex here.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:59:53 PM »
*Looks at title*   

....Well, if you insist.

But seriously, get it on whenever you want, but be prepared to accept the consequences.

I voted "Senior".
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 05:28:15 PM »
I voted "after you learn how to spell sophomore."
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:44:29 PM »
I'm sure you all know which option I picked.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:36:42 PM »
I'm guessing the same thing BP picked?
I'm a horrible person.

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »
Never?
"it's always the present"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »
Yeah, probably never, because MaxVance is afraid of girls.

I'm not voting on this poll, but I'm holding off until marriage. I subscribe to the whole "only 100% prevention is abstinence" theory, since Kalee has another year of school after this one...also religion.

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 07:32:37 PM »
I voted senior, which might be the age in which people are mature enough to do it smartly or something.

"Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage."
- Mrs. White from Clue

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »
I'm hesitant to vote, but I'd say "when both partners are completely consenting, know what they're getting into, and have taken all neccesary measures to prevent anything undesirable from occuring as a result".
every

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 08:06:22 PM »
I'm a senior and I haven't done it yet. My friend has done it several times and he's a junior... I'm jealous that he finds girls so easy.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »
I say whenever the couple feels they're ready, which doesn't necessarily mean that they completely thought it out and/or are fully aware of the responsibility they will carry should they end up having a child.

I just want them to quit complaining everytime they realize they threw away their future for a couple moments of pleasure. I am not a free psychologist.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »
I voted post-marriage only because hey, I'm old-fashioned.  I think sex ought to be respected and not flung around like some casual activity.

But from a non-religious standpoint, I might have said college, because it is a much larger part of American culture to have sex throughout college than in high school.  I think high school is a little premature-I mean, I don't think many relationships can really develop to a point where sex is appropriate to supplement their other intimate activities.

I don't think age is the real issue when it comes to having sex.  I think sex done without proper protection or understanding of the consequences is inexcusable.  I also think early sexual promiscuity leads to a lack of appreciation for sex between those in a pure, intimate relationship.

I'm probably not a credible source though, I'm a virgin.  Which shouldn't be such a big deal in our culture!  Besides, I'm uncomfortably gay, like I'm going to run out and... well, have sex.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 08:35:09 PM »
Never?
Yeah, probably never, because MaxVance is afraid of girls.
Though I mainly picked it as a comedy option, you are both correct. The truth of the matter is that I've never bothered to look into social interaction enough to figure out what time is the right time.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »
I enjoy social interaction, but I don't care for boyfriend-girlfriend relations.

I don't think I'm in any position as a junior in high school to have any kind of girlfriend relationship. A real future in a career should come before marital/girlfriend commitment. I do plan on having some kind of a family and a wife, but I've decided it would be within my best interest to hold off those relations until I can actually provide for a family in some way.

This doesn't have too much to do with the topic, but I think it's sort of obvious I went for post-marriage.
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »
Though I have yet Insert Tab A Into Slot B, as they say, my girlfriend and I have had talks about it (though not using that exact terminology). I know a friend who's done it several times before, even once at my house (which was a little awkward), and, to be honest, I'm kinda worried for her since she treats it the same way you'd treat a round of Halo or something.
every

Print