Print

Author Topic: DANGER DUNGEON  (Read 46199 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 09:57:11 PM »
The mountain chews up and eats CrossEyed7's lucky die, offering one of its numerous polyhedrals as a substitute. The trolls get sick of waiting and merge back into their mountain shape.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:59 AM »
Idea +1!

I take a crystaline polyhedron from the mountain's stash and use it to focus a laser which destroys the mountain-trolls.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:31:14 AM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 11:21:44 AM »
Dragons have extremely tough skin, and can survive insanely low and high temperatures. Luckily, before my dragon and I entered the cloud, I donned the slain dragon's pelt, protecting me from the harsh elements. We (my dragon and I) simply fly out of the volcano mere seconds before it erupts and arrive in the mountains where the mountain-trolls are being destroyed.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 11:31:26 AM by Rao »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
I pull out my DS and play FFIV.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 10:11:52 PM »
Rao, I use my executive authority as temporary DM to kick you out of the game for trying to undermine the DM's authority on several occasions.

Unfortunately for Turtlekid, mountains/trolls, as with most other creatures, are immune to all player attacks made without a roll of a die - even if the die itself is part of the attack - and are immune to lasers anyway.

CrossEyed7's actions fascinate the living stones. They watch him play FFIV and ask if he has any other games.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »
Pretend you are in a world with knights, ghosts and Muslims where anything is possible.

._.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2009, 11:30:24 PM »
Rao dies of a severe case of draconian flu. His dragon mourns the death and beats itself up for a while because of it being to blame, but moves on with its life, becoming very successful as a daytime talk show host.

Turtlekid's body is now inhabited by the restless spirit of Rao. Turtlekid and Rao must now agree on actions the former wishes to take until Rao possesses someone else.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »
I tell them I also have TWEWY, My Japanese Coach, and Jam Sessions with me.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »
Captain Jim appears, wielding an Orb of Periwinkle, granting him +5 color resistance.

This is a rather useless resistance, however.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:30:52 AM by Captain Jim »
No! I don't want that!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »
The stones watch CrossEyed7 play TWEWY for a while and then turn into stationery. CrossEyed7 gets a point in gaming diplomacy and a stack of +2 office supplies.

Captain Jim's Orb of Periwinkle turns out to be an egg. It hatches to reveal a baby Sauron (good form), which appears to come with its own carrying harness. Sadly, as I am not TEM, I will not be drawing this.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 09:32:43 AM »
I roll a 12 and find a philosopher's stone to bring Rao's original body back to life.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 11:38:57 AM »
I attempt to convince the Rao part of Turtlekid to disagree with that action, just to screw with them. I roll a 14.7 for Persuasion.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 11:54:36 AM »
I am not convinced.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 12:46:35 PM »
I hide my disappointment with myself by saying "Hey, gang! Let's split up!"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 03:09:03 PM »
Turtlekid did not find a philosopher's stone. Rao still possesses him - doubly hard, since that counted as attempting and failing an exorcism - and learns Haunt.

Print