Print

Author Topic: DANGER DUNGEON  (Read 46198 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »
I make siren noises as I move the spoon towards the mouth of Baby Sauron. He giggles with joy as he eats the peas. I make a memo to fish my die out from under the fridge later.
No! I don't want that!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »
I cast an animation spell on some nearby mountains, turning them into trolls.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 09:39:31 PM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2009, 09:43:26 PM »
The spell appears to fail. The dragon gracefully attacks the man with a pole, who vaults over. A swordmaiden charges blade-first at the dragon. The dragon is slain. The man and the maiden converse for a long while before engaging in a loving kiss.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2009, 09:54:55 PM »
I inspect the dragon's corpse to see if it kept anything I can use in my quest.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »
I journey East, to the great desert, to train, and get used to my new body, and maybe find some new allies.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2009, 10:09:14 PM »
Glorb is wandering around in seafood now. He sure has been in that supermarket a while.

Nothing is on the dragon's corpse (the hat having already been taken). The two adventurers see you and confront you, though. "What are you doing here? Why are you trying to loot our kills?!"

In the Western Desert of the East, Rao encounters some scorpions. They begin to play music. The lyrics seem to be about tropical storms. Fight, diplomacitize, leave?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2009, 10:22:41 PM »
Diplomacitize. I propose to the scorpions that they can join me on my quests and be my orchestra/posse.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:30:55 PM by Rao »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »
The scorpions ask what their pay will be.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2009, 06:51:10 AM »
I am still playing FFIV. I am not sure where I am anymore, but I think I am hungry. Also, my trousers are missing.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2009, 07:58:37 AM »
I lie and say I was a victim of the dragon in the past and he took all my money and items; I was just trying to get my property back.

I roll the persuasion and sympathy dice.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2009, 10:10:51 AM »
I tell the scorpions their pay will be 16 gald a month.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »
Cecil and Kain level up.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »
Turtlekid's persuasion roll works but not the sympathy roll. However, they do ask if he wishes to join their adventuring party. His diplomacitizing skill goes up a point.

The scorpions accept. Rao's diplomacitizing skills also go up a point and he is now accompanied by three scorpions.

CrossEyed7 finds his pants and continues playing FFIV. His DS soon runs out of power; however, thanks to his Nick of Time feat, it happens just after a save.

Glorb is in the parking lot.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2009, 02:25:23 PM »
I accept their offer, but under a pseudonym so as not to reveal myself until the right moment. 

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2009, 02:45:56 PM »
Your pseudonym is Ducky Duck. They bust up laughing, but let you come along. They introduce themselves as a married adventuring couple who plans to settle down using the gold they find in this cave.

Print