Print

Author Topic: SPACE FRONTIERS: A Game of Dangerous Galaxoadventures  (Read 10844 times)

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 04:44:45 PM »
I throw CrossEyed7 out the nearest airlock because I don't wanna get raped.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 05:35:41 PM »
While floating around in space, CrossEyed comes across a mysterious obelisk. CrossEyed now has +3 Rape Ability.

Meanwhile, the Space Mutants all gang up on PL.
every

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 05:48:08 PM »
I rescue PL with my powers.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 05:49:20 PM »
I decide I reeeaally don't want to know CE rescued PL.
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
I start firing my sweet gun at anyone doing anything illegal.

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 06:41:26 PM »
TEM's gun hits some guy doing cocaine, which isn't technically illegal in space. Thus, he gets arrested by his own men.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 06:47:34 PM »
I lay down a sick rape beat, Eminem style, to pass the time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 06:56:38 PM »
TEM's gun hits some guy doing cocaine, which isn't technically illegal in space. Thus, he gets arrested by his own men.
Why does he decide what happened! I quit!

I kill myself in prison my hanging myself with a space belt.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 04:26:21 PM »
TEM is resurrected as a Level 1 Space Zombie by a Space Necromancer in a nearby Space Graveyard following his terrestrial funeral.

PL is sentenced to six Space Days in Space Prison and stripped of his equipment, but has a %40 percent chance of escaping if the guard is asleep.

CrossEyed gets to roll a two-sided die to determine if the crowd finds his beat dope, or wack.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »
The die lands on its corner.

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 05:19:02 PM »
The guard is indeed asleep, so I try to escape. However, I run into a space witch crying in a darkened corner! What in the world will happen next?!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:40 PM »
Space Francis emerges from the nearby shadows and causes a ruckus. The Space Witch mauls him to death, giving PL a chance to escape.

Back at the space ship, Rao is accosted by a mean-looking cactus.

The crowd finds CrossEyed's beat aight. I mean, he's a raper, so for what it's worth, it was reasonably dope.

CrossEyed gains the initiative, whatever that means.

(BTW, Space Zombies gain one level for every human they eat. Just sayin'.)
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 07:10:24 PM »
I sell the initiative to the nearest cosmic merchant. How much money do I get for it?

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
The merchant gives CrossEyed7 no money, but then I show up and stab him in the heart with my sword that's kind of like a lightsaber but not really. Unfortunately, the merchant turns out to be my own father.

CrossEyed7: +0 money

PaperLuigi: -1 family member

CrossEyed7

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »
I write a song for PL to show my gratitude and attempt to console him on his loss.

Print