Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi parters in time  (Read 5313 times)

« on: July 01, 2011, 06:18:29 PM »
Im stuck on that elder shrooboid. Ive tried every bros item and yet i keep losing to him. It aggrevates the heck out of me. So can someone give me some tips on how to beat him. thanks :-)
M A T T H E W
images.jpg

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 07:11:28 PM »
I use Ice Flowers to cut his defense and then Red Shells. When he falls down, I start stomping on him with Trampolines or Copy Flowers.

When he gets huge and makes that UFO appear, it WILL kill you in the number of turns displayed, but you can knock the number back by deflecting one of Shrooboid's spiked balls at it--Mario will send the ball diagonally to hit it when it's above Shrooboid, Luigi will send it straight up to hit it when it's above you. And just keep icing him to keep his defense down and pummel him with whatever seems to do the most damage for you.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 07:28:51 PM »
I never used Bros. Items in that game because I hated how they're forced upon you.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 08:34:53 PM »
doesent help weegee 
-_-
M A T T H E W
images.jpg

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 11:45:55 PM »
I never used Bros. Items in that game because I hated how they're forced upon you.
I tried that, too, but it meant that it took me about three hours to beat the final boss. In my opinion, they might as well have completely replaced standard attacks.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 11:53:23 PM »
If you save up them beans and get two (or more) Ulti-Free badges, they totally do
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print