Print

Author Topic: super mario world on snes  (Read 2536 times)

« on: July 30, 2001, 12:29:55 PM »
I am stuck finding a secret on Super Mario world on the snes.

On the cheese bridge level I kr now that there are 2 exits because the dot fo is red but I cannot find any other exiutts. It is the level with the wings for Yoshib that takes you up to the clouds. I think that may have something to do with it but I cannot find it.

can anybody help me?

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2001, 03:13:42 PM »
This is a tough one, and it doesn't have anything to do with the Yoshi wings, you have to skip those.

The easiest way to get this goal is to get to the end of the stage with Yoshi by bouncing off the saw blades with his boots (you'll need the cape to float). Once you're at the end, on the low mushroom right in front of the normal goal line, you need to make a short hop with Yoshi, float UNDER the normal goal toward the bottom of the screen, and then hop off of Yoshi to save yourself. You'll end up on the right side of the normal goal without having tripped it. Continue walking on to your right to find the secret goal, which will open up the challenging Soda Lake level and the path to the Star Road there if you can beat it.

Quasar

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2001, 03:18:00 PM »
Get a cape, fly, go under the gate. Tada!!! Another gate!!!!

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print