Print

Author Topic: Yoshi's Story 2?  (Read 3225 times)

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« on: September 08, 2001, 09:29:16 PM »
Wouldn't it be great if they made a Gamecube sequel to Yoshi's Story? I think it would be fun.
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2001, 05:47:29 AM »
Let's hope not.

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2001, 06:48:46 AM »
I wouldn't mind if they did. I'd only play it if like it was 3-d, and General Guy was the bad guy since he leads the Shy Guys.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2001, 05:30:59 PM »
I'd rather they make something similar to Yoshi's Island if they were going to make a Yoshi game for the cube.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2001, 05:29:12 AM »
Yoshi's Story for Game Boy Advance might be the sequal to Yoshi's Story on Nintendo 64...

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2001, 05:22:15 PM »
God I hope not. I think GameCube Has messed up graphics. Come on, Mario, skinny with a backpack?

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2001, 03:22:31 PM »
Well, maybe Mario has finally gone on a diet.
"I lost-a fifty pounds on-a the SlimFast program!"

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2001, 07:42:08 AM »
Mario has always been thin ever since Super Mario 64. In Paper Mario, he went back to being fat, probably because of eating too much paper spaghetti!

And GAMECUBE has awesome graphics! The reason why Mario Sunshine looks so messed up is because it is still very early in development! That's the same reason for The Legend of Zedla!

Have you seen the graphics on Smash Bros. Melee? It looks way better than the original Smash Bros.! GAMECUBE can produce graphics that are far more superior than Nintendo 64!

Mama mia! It''s-a me, Mario Maniac!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2001, 12:43:08 PM »
I don't think that is why the new Zelda game looks messed up. It looks messed up because IT'S CEL ANIMATED! It's supposed to look messed up and stupid.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2001, 01:59:21 PM »
the new zelda is horrible, at least it looks that way and knowing nintendo it will be kiddy, because nintendo has never been known for its story, when games look like that. No one will take the game seriously, lets hope thats the only zelda game like that and the rest goes back to the demo last year

secondly, mario sunshine ( they beter change that name for the american release or else no one will take camecube seriously ) is still in beta and has only been barely worked on. They used alot of Mario 64 graphics so it would be ready for a showing at spaceworld.

lastly on the issue at hand, it would be nice if they made a yoshi game that plays like mario 64 or something made by rare, only have it have a good story. Also I'd like it if General Guy was the main bad guy but knowing how good nintendo is at keeping those kinds of charectors it we may not be seeing general guy again.

oh yeah and I'm getting gamecube for X-mas :) thought I'd share that :)

"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog
"I''ll never look back, I''''ve got no regrets. ''Cause time doesn''''t wait for me...I choose to go my own way." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Print