Print

Author Topic: The Magic of Bowsers Wand.  (Read 2226 times)

« on: November 06, 2001, 03:49:58 PM »
( This is not part of the story. Just some reminders. Please reply as soon as posible to the entries. I'll try to reply quickly as well. I'll try to be ariginal. It's hard after reading such good ideals from outher stories. If I sound like your story please don't be afended. Just calmly point that out to me. I'll try to be ariginal though. Now to the story.)

The Magic of Bowsers Wand.

Chapter 1. The Evil Wand.

One gloomy day, Cheatsy walked up to his fathers wand. He looked nervisaly to the left, then the right, then he grabed it. "Wait!, Stop!," screamed Bowser. He ran in and took the wand from Cheatsy. "You are never to touch this wand," scolded Bowser. "But why?" asked Cheatsy. "Don't ask. Just don't touch it. Now go to your room," he said as he pointed his claw to the direction of Cheatsy's room. Once their Cheatsy thought up of a plan to take the wand. It was a brliant plan. An evil plan. A plan only he could think of. He was going to....................

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2001, 10:47:56 AM »
Put on a Mario disguise and start shooting at Bowser with his Super Scope (don't ask me where he got it).

Unfortunately he found that both the Mario disguise and the Scope had been stolen by. . .

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2001, 03:08:08 PM »
Toad,

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2001, 12:58:46 PM »
who then shot Cheatsy,but since Cheatsy was right near the wand anyway, took hold of it, and he turned into a girl!

There''s something very disturbing about Goompapa...

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2001, 08:59:51 PM »
Chapter 13: The Chapter The Skipped ahead of the Other Chapters.

Chapter 2: The Chapter that told Chapter 13 to wait its turn.

The girl was Wendy. Toad tossed the Super Scope to Mario (he was hidden behind Bowser's throne), who shot at . . .

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Print