Print

Author Topic: Fake game secrets...  (Read 18949 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2002, 10:26:14 PM »
This is pointless.
1. I only edited the posts because they had stuff that nobody but YOU wanted in here anymore.
2. Yes, Deezer would ban you if you kept it up. You do realize, of course, that he has a lot less free time than you, right?
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2002, 10:32:14 PM »
CashCrazed,

Removing the edit button AND the url was a cool trick, but I think your post can still be edited.  All someone needs to know is the reply_id.  I think it is either 294329, 294330, or 294331.

By the way, you can add posting as others to my powers in the "Society", although my ability of deleting threads doesn't seems to be working now.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2002, 10:36:48 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know what you are going to do. He fixed it so that that is impossible too. I checked it out a bit..."

When I said that, I meant that he somehow changed the number so you can't merely enter like that... Therefore you can't do it.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2002, 10:38:08 PM »
Yup, CashCrazed is even sneakier than that.
And FYI, Luigison, the SOTFSK is officially disbanded. (I hope.)

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/9/2002 8:39:09 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2002, 10:59:10 PM »
I bet Luigison can even hack member profiles and get their passwords, enabling him to close and delete topics as Deezer, as well as posting as other people more easily. But if hacking profiles is the case here..........he basically has complete control over these forums........Nobody's safe.......

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/9/2002 9:00:07 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2002, 11:02:50 PM »
I wish we could just forget these stupid secrets and junk...
That was a joke.

Print