Print

Author Topic: Fic trouble  (Read 1756 times)

« on: November 13, 2002, 11:59:59 AM »
Last year, I tried to write a parody of "A Christmas Carol" with Wario in the role of Scrooge, and Waluigi as a sort of Bob Cratchett.

Here's the thing-- after Mario Tennis, Waluigi moves in with Wario, but he keeps maxing out poor Wario's credit cards. But that's really the only bad thing Waluigi does to him. Finally, it's a few days before Christmas, and Waluigi goes on a major shopping spree for foot care products (anyone who's been to Waluigi.Com will get the joke) and because Wario's short on cash for bills and Christmas shopping anyway, he gets really upset with Waluigi and orders him to return everything he's bought.

Waluigi sadly goes back to do so, but the store he bought everything at is now closed for the holidays until after New Year's Day! (The reason such a ridiculous thing would happen was that the store was owned by Apook Industries. Get the picture?) Wario specifically told Waluigi that he can't come back to the castle until after he returns the items and gets the money back, so Waluigi is in pretty big trouble.

Meanwhile, Mario and his protege, Melissa (in other words me, as in shameless author insertion) were just on their way to the store where Waluigi had gone, and they discover the poor guy bawling and freezing out in the snow. He tells them what happened, and feeling sorry for him, Mario decides to take him back to Peach's castle to stay for the holidays.

...And since I came up with that, I had no idea what to write next. I know Christmas is a bit of a ways off, but I'd like to have a story written by then. I like writing holiday-themed stuff. So, if none of you are too weirded out by my description, can you tell me what I could write next? I'm looking for some way to make Wario forgive Waluigi. And I'm not too sure if I want to do the "Christmas Past, Present, and Future" bit, but I'm not excluding that possibility. Any ideas?

*~The one and only Mario Sister~*
*~The one and only Mario Sister~*

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2002, 02:19:22 PM »
First, after Waluigi gets taken to the castle, he messes some stuff up.
Then Wario comes along, for some reason, and like Waluigi accidentally created some life threatening situation for Wario. Eventually, Waluigi comes along and saves Wario, thus redeeming himself and Wario forgives him. That's about as Christmas-spirit-ish as I can think of.
That was a joke.

Print