Print

Author Topic: Fight me, Bowser!  (Read 9326 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2004, 07:59:29 PM »
Now I will continue this story from where I left off so long ago...
--------------------------------------------

Bowser looked back and forth in his throne room.

"The girls?" he asked Ludwig inquisitively.

"Yes... Peach and Daisy are the Mario bros. true loves, and if we capture them, then we will lure the Mario bros. into our trap... right where we want them!" Ludwig grinned.

"Good... good plan Ludwig," Bowser said. "But where are Peach and Daisy?"

"Where else but stuck at Mario and Luigi's house! Mario and Luigi always leave them behind to take care of the house while they are gone. So if we capture them while they are most vulnerable..."

Bowser frowned, "Wait a minute, haven't we tried this before? I've captured Peach dozens of times, and look what happened. I get by butt beat every time by Mario!"

Ludwig pondered to himself, "Yes, but if we capture BOTH of the girls and hide them in separate rooms, then Mario and Luigi will have to look harder to find them!"

Ludwig pulled down a large map from the cieling and pointed to a diagram of the castle.

"We'll construct a large maze filled with Piranha Plants and Spinys, and add some Bullet Bill cannons just for precautions. Then we'll have 5 doors that lead out of the maze, but only two of those doors lead to Peach and Daisy's rooms..."

Bowser stared at the map, then he asked, "But where do the other doors lead to?"

Ludwig replied, "To the lava pits, where the Mario bros. will fall to their doom through a strategically placed hole in the floor..."

Bowser laughed, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You think this plan will work? Do you know how long it will take to build these mazes and hidden rooms? It will take months!"

Ludwig grinned slightly, a small jagged tooth protruded out of the corner of his mouth.

"We need more workers... slave workers... from the Mushroom Kingdom and Yoshi's Island!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 9/30/2004 7:00:23 PM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »
Because I'm ridiculous--

Bump.

"And then I say something." -Michael Showalter, Stella
Kickin' it since 2000.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2005, 07:48:57 PM »
nice story, good details, but can you do me a favor and read my story and respond to it. Its called Who killed toad? it's very funny plus it's short and sweet unlike my responce.
any way Loved your story. thank you.

Print