Print

Author Topic: How do I get more fireworks in Moleville?  (Read 3220 times)

« on: July 26, 2002, 09:36:56 PM »
Every time I play Super Mario RPG, after I save the kids from the mine, I get the chance to buy 2 fireworks. After that, he tells me to come back later. I go back when I'm on my way to Smithy factory, and the guy still hasn't produced any new fireworks. Does anyone know why???
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2002, 10:04:49 PM »
Im not 100% sure on this,but try working up 500 coins and go back and maybe,just maybe he'll have fire works.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2002, 12:44:03 AM »
I've just tried what u told me to do, and I still got the same thing :( The only reason I want to get more fireworks, is because you get the best ending with 5 or more fireworks.
Does anybody ever wonder why the Blue Toad in Super Mario Sunshine wanders off from the rest of the group?

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 02:12:42 PM »
I'm 100% sure on this, get the Shiny Stone, trade for the Carbo Cookie, give the Carbo Cookie to the kid on the bucket, then you either get a chance on the Midas River and keeping your coins, or get a Frog Coin. Keep repeating that, and he'll keep getting more.

By the way, he tells ME to come back later after I buy the FIRST set.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 02:30:50 PM »
Thanx

Print