Print

Author Topic: Fake game secrets...  (Read 19007 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2002, 07:44:09 AM »
Play as Wario in the ORIGINAL NES Mario Bros: Play 2 player and kill Mario off on the first phase, but keep Luigi alive but dont kill any Turtles. Then after it says game over Player 1 Press Up, down, left, right, right, down, and then A,B,B,A,B, Start, A, Select, and then Up while yelling multiplecurse words at the TV This should Make Wario appear at the top of the screen as Mario would have if he had died. Do the same thing with Luigi to play as Waluigi!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2002, 09:37:25 PM »
Turn your Gamecube brand new:
First select any game to play, then pack your gamecube in plastic explosives, attach blasting cap to detinator and blow up gamecube( and part of your living room). Now, poke yourself in the eyes with Q-tips to stimulate tear flow.  Run to your mother and say some bad man blew up your gamecube, two options will open here: 1. your mom will feel sorry for you and buy you a new one (along with a new goldfish because your old one became part of the wall) or 2. Mom lectures you on how she isn't made of money, so go to your local Wal-Mart wearing the baggiest pants you own.  Stuff a Gamecube and some accesories down your pants.  Waddle towards to front like you have to take a dump so the stuff doesn't fall out of your pants.  Now run for it and enjoy.  WARNING: Don't really attempt step 2 because shoplifting affects everybody and will make you feel guilty all your life(or not).

Man 1: "Who''s on first?"
Man 2: "Yes, a man with the unlikely last name ''Who''is on first base."
Man 1:"Oh thats great, 8 seconds into the routine and already you ruin it!"
I just peed out my upstairs bedroom window, how was your day?

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2002, 08:28:42 PM »
How too get bob in your party in Paper Mario.

Go too Shooting star summit and use Bombettes' mega fart bomb on the portal up too star heaven.Go too the valcano and jump on the pit where the Pirahna was.

Next,go too crystal palace and  shell poop the rinos and then go too toad town and kill everyone in town.You get sent too jail and you see Bob laying on the ground in there.He was put in there for breaking a koopa's shell.He joins your party,After two weeks,you can go out of jail agian and Toad town is REALLY empty.

Ash:
The Crazy Takes are comeing the crazy takes are comeing the crazy *Trips over*
Director:Soon...We Will Reveal...*Ash''s Pants fall down*
Mario:Ha ha ha ha!!!Mamma mia.
I need too get n one-a these shows...

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2002, 10:06:35 PM »
Hehehehehehe! This is so much fun!
Find a Purple coin in SMB DX:
First play the game 3.5 times. On world 4-1 Play as Luigi and collect all the coins, then flush your Game Boy down the toilet. Go to where your sewage comes out(NOTE: you must leave your game boy on!) Look at the screen. You should be out of lives by now. Choose to countinue after you clean the game boy off. The coins (and ever thing else yellow)should now be purple now since being in Nasty water scrambled the games colors!

I make someones life better every day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow chances do not look good.
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2002, 05:02:26 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/30/2002 7:09:38 PM

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2002, 03:06:37 PM »
SMK: Play as Wario

Beat every cup on 150cc in a row, getting 1st on every track in every cup. You should get a "A new foe appears" message similar to that in SSB. Then you have to fight a computer controlled Wario in the castle-like Battle Course 5. Be careful, because every ? box Wario gets is a red shell, and you are only given one balloon, while Wario gets five. Beat him 10 times in a row to unlock him as a character replacing Koopa Troopa, as well as getting Battle Course 5.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2002, 04:04:15 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/30/2002 7:11:06 PM

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2002, 07:52:57 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/30/2002 7:12:35 PM

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2002, 09:26:14 PM »
SMB3: Megaman Suit

Get a fire flower and go to World 5-1. Shoot around 40 fireballs at the first Chomp you see and he should turn red and eat through the ground like in YI. Go through the hole and go down the hidden pipe discovered and you will be warped to World 10 - a totally underground level. It's exactly the same as World 7, except the water is now dirt, the airship is now an underground tower, and if you ever die, you are warped to World 6. Beat this world and get to the tower. There you will fight all 7 Koopa Kids floor by floor, then Bowser on the 8th floor. At the 9th floor a teleporter will teleport you to an underground base, where you will fight Megaman(a fire flower or hammer suit is the only way to beat him). Hit him with 16 fireballs or hammers to deplete his life gauge and destroy him. After that, you will be returned to World 6, but having 28 Megaman suits in your inventory. This suit comes with matching mega buster to destroy every enemy(including Boom Boom and Koopa Kids)in one shot, not to metion your new life gauge that lasts for 16 hits.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 7/5/2002 8:26:55 PM

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2002, 02:35:56 PM »
Uh, the "airship" is a doomship in SMB3.

Anyway, in SMW, shoot Yoshi in Yoshi's Island 2 (you need Fire Mario when you start the level) about 16 times (the system is a 16-bit machine) and Yoshi will slurp up Mario's hat. Mario will then punch Yoshi in the face, to which Yoshi throws an egg at Mario's head which kills him (you take double damage from enemies when you don't have your hat, so you die no matter what form you are in, and you lose two lives when you are small Mario) then the level starts over the same way it started when you did this, except that you are small Mario, you don't have your hat, you have one less life, and Yoshi slurps up Mario if you free him no matter what level you are in, thus ending the game and removing the save file. If you start a new game with that same file (under the condition that Yoshi slurps up Mario to delete the file), Mario will be about 20 times bigger, the camera will be zoomed out so you can see his whole body, Yoshi's Island will start to sink right when you destroy Iggy's castle (which you automatically do when you step on it, as well as all of the other castles and forts except Bowser's) due to Mario's weight and rise back up when you cross the bridge, which will break right before you get off it (as well as all the other bridges), though you won't need it since Mario is so big he can't go deep enough to swim even in the deepest bodies of water in the game, allowing you access to all areas right away, and absolutely EVERYTHING will die when you step on it, including Yoshi and the Koopa Kid's (since they are in the castles when you step on those)! Also, Yoshi's Island (and all other islands) will start to sink again when you get back on it.

NOTE: If you try this on SMA2, you will need to fireball Yoshi 32 times (since GBA is 32-bit)

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 7/6/2002 1:39:11 PM

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2002, 02:00:10 PM »
How to get Multicolored Yoshi in SMW:
First, get Yoshi and hit him w/fireballs 456 times. Then, Yoshi will make a farting noise and turn into Multicolored Yoshi! However, in order to get on his back, you must: Press A, B, A, B, A, B, and so on until you get blisters on your fingers. Then you should see Mario get on Multicolored Yoshi's back. If he doesn't, yell swearwords at your GBA until he does.
17''5 @-/\/\3, /\/\@R10!

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2002, 12:38:17 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/30/2002 7:14:41 PM

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2002, 09:25:18 PM »
SMB2: Fight Bowser and Dark Mario
(Note: only works on NES version)

Get to Wart by using only the warp to World 5 in World 3-1 and not dying. Then beat Wart using only fat vegetables. Instead of the normal game-ending door opening, a wall behind where Wart was should open leading to World 8.

World 8-1 is a very hard castle level where odd things like floating enemies appear. World 8-2 is a classic fight with Bowser. Hit him with ten mushroom blocks while avoiding his instant-killing fire attacks and a weird blue doorway will appear, leading to World 9.

World 9-1 is an exact copy of 7-2, except that the entire level looks as though it's in Sub-Space(blue background and black scenery), it has no enemies, and it has the Twilight Zone theme song as the background music. You can only pick Mario for this level. When you get to the flying Hawkmouth room, it's mouth will already be open. Wart's room is empty, and the normal ending door will be flashing. Go in to be warped to a screen wide arena with spikes on the sides. A circular white light will move slowly towards Mario until it is directly on top of him, then the screen will flash. Then the light will move to the other side of the screen and flash again. A blue and black version of Mario will be where the light was, and the battle will begin. Dark Mario has three hearts and can jump twice as high as you can, so it's hard to pick him up. If you can pick him up, throw him into the spikes. Careful, because he can and will do the same to you, and the computer is really tough.

If you somehow manage to beat him, you will get a special ending where....whoops, you'll have to beat him and find out for yourself, heh heh. Then you will go back to the character selection screen before World 1-1, only this time you can pick Dark Mario by highlighting Mario and pressing up or down. He can jump much higher than Luigi and also starts with three hearts instead of two. Have fun!

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2002, 09:48:01 PM »
Hmmm...the third part of my fake cheat seems more like a chapter of a mystery novel rather than a fake game secret.

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2002, 09:46:30 PM »

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/30/2002 7:16:10 PM
Sigamature! Sigamature!

Print