Print

Author Topic: Marios In The Mafia  (Read 2228 times)

« on: June 10, 2002, 11:41:05 AM »
This is about a idea I once had for a story.

One fine peaceful day Mario and Luigi were chillin at their house when they heard gunfire. What the mushroom head was that: cried Mario. Then a group of Mushrooms in Black Suits came up to Mario. What ya looking at scrub: said one. Then Mario went and Kiled him with his hammer. Oh shoot: said another. Then Mario took the gun of the dead guy and was shootin all of the gangsta mafia dudes. Then a black mushroom came up to Mario and asked him to join his group. Mario accepted then killed the mushroom. Mario then ran his own mafia called the Gangsta Plumbers. It was successful. Then Mario became very famous Shaft song turned into a song about Mario. Heshot Bowser with a gatlin gun and he was the king of Mario World. Now Mario is screwin the Princess which causes earthquakes.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2002, 11:33:21 AM »
What the heck...?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2002, 05:28:40 AM »
What the hell was that story about? Mario isn't supposed to go in the Mafia and kill everyone he sees! Your making him seem too much like the Godfather, or that guy from Grand Theft Auto 3...

Jeeze...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2002, 05:28:41 AM »
What the hell was that story about? Mario isn't supposed to go in the Mafia and kill everyone he sees! Your making him seem too much like the Godfather, or that guy from Grand Theft Auto 3...

Jeeze...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2002, 07:11:43 AM »
I guess I just wanted Mario to be in the Mafia because he is a italian guy. Plus what Mario Maniac said about godfather or the guy from GTA 3 I wanted him to be that way. GTA 3 is the best crime game ver. peace out
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2002, 10:42:22 AM »
You know Sony has exclusive rights to Grand Theft Auto 3. That means it won't be coming to X-Box or GameCube like so many have hoped...

D@mn stupid Sony! I hate them! DIE SONY, ALONG WITH ALL THE PLAYSTATION CRAP YOU'VE GIVEN US!

------------------------------
"I am the mighty Shigeru Miyamoto! You will all bow down to me, for I am the God of videogames!"

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2002, 08:29:02 AM »
You suck man playstation does not make crap

Print