Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678553 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3255 on: March 31, 2006, 12:51:34 AM »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3256 on: March 31, 2006, 01:55:37 AM »
Thanks, Sapphira!

*Sits and stares at Paper Mario Rock sprite*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3257 on: March 31, 2006, 06:51:42 PM »
Let's all move to Mario,YL.
I see poop.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3258 on: March 31, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »
*finishes sprite*

pt_peach, when you get a chance, could you refill this glass?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3259 on: March 31, 2006, 09:58:32 PM »
Okay, can anyone think of three evil-sounding names for an educational game? It has astronauts in it. =D

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3260 on: April 01, 2006, 10:38:39 AM »
Astrocation?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3261 on: April 01, 2006, 03:23:01 PM »
"I have no floppy drive?"

« Reply #3262 on: April 01, 2006, 03:37:56 PM »
*refills Jman's glass* Anybody want anything else? No? Fine. *sits down with a strawberry soda*
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3263 on: April 01, 2006, 09:39:31 PM »
Whoops, I meant three names for evil people that are in a Star Wolf-esque team, except they're human.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3264 on: April 02, 2006, 07:18:53 PM »
Wicko D.
Strad B.
Volent Mele   ?

idk
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #3265 on: April 03, 2006, 02:12:44 AM »
Here's a screenie... after ages...

First, I uploaded a BMP by accident.
Then, I resent it, only to find the message body was empty.
Flood control kicked in afterwards. >:(

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3266 on: April 03, 2006, 06:51:17 PM »
I just finished watching "Monty Python's And Now for Something Completly Different."

It was absolutely hilarious, especially the pet shop skit.  The lumberjack song also cracked me up. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3267 on: April 03, 2006, 07:23:28 PM »
-sits down and starts telling a story-

I almost died today. Actually I didn't almost die it seemed like I about did. Lemme tell you what happened. I was scheduled to fly from Dallas to Austin because appearently my manager doesn't own a globe. They put me on a plane that big -shows size using thumb and index finger-.It was like a pack of gum with eight people in it. We were traveling at half the speed of smell. We got passed by a kite.There was a goose behind us, and the pilot was screaming "Go around!" Half way through the flight we got to turn around and go back. It was a nine minute flight, can't pull it off. Actually we had some engine trouble during the flight and they had to tell us over the intercom which was pretty stupid because they could've just said, "Hey were losing some oil pressure". Everyone on the plane was losing it except for me because I'd been drinking since lunch and didn't care. I was like 'Take it down I don't care. Hit something hard I don't wanna limp away from this piece of crap. The guy sitting next to me is losing his mind. Appearently he had alot to live for. He says to me, " Hey huh, if one engine fails us how far will the other take us?" All the way to the scene of the crash. I bet we beat the paramedics by half an hour.

Waiter can you bring me a scotch?
I see poop.

« Reply #3268 on: April 04, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
A scotch? Okay. *comes back 30 minutes later* Sorry for taking so long. We weren't finished de-alcohaling it. That is how you wanted it, right?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3269 on: April 05, 2006, 01:36:59 PM »
Sorry, I was out of town.  I'm sort of a graphic artist (Ultima Shadow), if you're still wanting to know.
-------------

Print