Print

Author Topic: Mario Bar  (Read 678742 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3795 on: March 24, 2007, 10:50:27 PM »
And now, from the makers or Dehydrated Water...

The
Solar-Powered
Flashlight!
Where's the flashlight?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3796 on: March 24, 2007, 11:45:47 PM »
Suffix, your criticism appalls me. My friend totally BORROWED those scissors from me, so fascinated by their safety and ran with them--she didn't die. Most scissors kill you if you run with 'em, I swear.
I miss my scissors.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3797 on: March 24, 2007, 11:56:09 PM »
She didn't die? Incredible! It's a revolution in commercial and standard supply design! Call your stock brokers! Force every penny into these bladeless and danger-free wonders!

Note that I'll sue you... for something... when they aren't able to cut sheet metal.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3798 on: March 25, 2007, 12:07:06 AM »
Your lawyer must be awfully annoyed with you.

[20:56] <BirdPerson> My room? Repaint it? What are you on, man?
[20:57] <Suffix> What are you on?! It's a plastery yellowy weirdy grossy calamity!
[20:57] <BirdPerson> Orange, top half splattered with green, red, purple, white, and black, red trim, what's wrong with that?
[20:57] <Suffix> Me, I'm on a swivel chair. You, you're off your rocker.
[20:58] <BirdPerson> You get used to it and stop looking for pictures in the splatters after a while.
[20:58] <Suffix> My room has a most respectable paint job. A denim-type texture and dark blue color with white trim. Looking for pictures in that scary splatter embodies the very definition of insanity.
[20:59] <BirdPerson> There was a spot that looked like an enormous fly (the brush got too close, tried to hide it, and augh) but that was on the part of the wall that got removed.
[20:59] <Suffix> Well, anyway, I'm exaggerating your position, but I do cringe every time you post a picture with that wall...
[20:59] <BirdPerson> There's a spot that kind of looks like an evil face (reminds me of the Grinch)
[21:03] <Suffix> the orange... the splatters... the faces in the splatters... It's a wonder you haven't turned out significantly more "disturbed" than you are...
[21:07] <BirdPerson> Wait five seconds and the features will be pointed out: http://wheresdezzer.googlepages.com/creepywall.gif
[21:08] <BirdPerson> If you're gonna sue me, Suffix, now is an excellent time.
[21:09] <Suffix> Yeah, emotional trauma all the way, BirdPerson!
[21:09] <BirdPerson> What?
[21:09] <Suffix> I'll squeeze every penny out of you! All 67!
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3799 on: March 25, 2007, 12:18:57 AM »
That guy? I sued him for money mismanagement ages ago.*

And now... The answer everyone's been waiting for... It's the SOLAR-POWERED FLASHLIGHT! From SolidShroom.

This incredible device is astounding! Redundancy is required to praise this thing more than once!
This flashlight is so incredible that it requires no power button! It converts solar energy into electricity and helpful light without a hitch!

The world is saved!

*He also did my taxes and cut my lawn. Now he just cuts my lawn, but I catch him trying to mow my flower beds every once in a while...

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 12:23:32 AM by Suffix »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3800 on: March 25, 2007, 07:56:14 PM »
So...how is the new TMNT movie?  I haven't been to the theater to see it yet.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3801 on: March 26, 2007, 01:15:23 AM »
BP's creative wall is AWESOME! Although, to fit my personality, I would have chosen different colors but the splattering is cool!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3802 on: April 06, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
So...how is the new TMNT movie?  I haven't been to the theater to see it yet.

I'm going to see it tommorow, so I can tell you how it was if you want.

« Reply #3803 on: April 06, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »
I don't know which movie to go see (that's coming out in April). I was thinking about Disturbia.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3804 on: April 06, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
I can't wait for Spiderman 3.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3805 on: April 06, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »
Rush Hour 3 is gonna rawk. And I want to see Kickin it Old School with Jamie Kennedy. It looks good :D.

« Reply #3806 on: April 06, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »
I can't wait for Super Mario Bros. The Movie 3! But they'll have to get started on Super Mario Bros. 2 first.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3807 on: April 07, 2007, 02:57:01 AM »
And before they do that, they'll need to go through a time warp to make the SMB movie better so that maybe a second one could even be considered.
Wait a moment, I've just found my goal in life.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3808 on: April 07, 2007, 07:57:02 AM »
I'm already constructing a time warp. Don't worry, when I travel back it time, it will feel like milliseconds to you, and the Super Mario Brothers Movie will have won the award for best picture!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3809 on: April 07, 2007, 01:11:46 PM »
Make sure it's animated, and borrows a few elements from that Japanese movie.

Print