Print

Author Topic: My fanfic needs help!  (Read 2219 times)

« on: December 07, 2002, 09:56:56 PM »
My fanfic WAS coming along nicely but now I'm having some troubles. I've taken lots of notes to help outline the plot of the thing. I have several situations, characters, and endings to choose from. I need a little help. Im going to list things here and you decide which situations you think would be better. I wont tell you what I choose for obvious reasons.

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2002, 10:02:57 PM »
Heres one now- Should Bowser be religous about the stars of power. The stars of Power are of course the Starmen. In my story there is a main religion for the inhabitants of TMK. It all has to do with Star Road and the PS. Should Bowser be religious or not.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2002, 10:10:46 PM »
Hmm... it seems to me that he should have a skeptical belief, if that makes any sense.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 12:46:19 AM »
O.K I just needed a tiny bit of help with that one but heres one I need a few more opinions on- I thought about making Luigi a little more absent minded and comical than usuall to give the story more humor. Good idea or bad idea? And how much comedy should be in this story? I want a nice balance of seriousness and comedy I was thinking about 70% serious and 30% comedy. Oh and feel free to keep comenting on the Bowser issue.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 02:10:31 PM »
Bowser should be religous I guess.
 n/a

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2002, 03:23:22 PM »
Sorry for my presence, I am merely bumping all the relevant topics above these annoying pictures (Half of which don't work).

Don't mind me.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2002, 11:22:42 PM »
I think Luigi should be timid, and not really an airhead.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 12:03:30 AM »
Timid,how so?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2002, 10:55:09 PM »
The way he is in the games. Not very gung-ho.
That was a joke.

Print