Print

Author Topic: Any Good Forums Or Sites?  (Read 2994 times)

« on: January 12, 2003, 01:48:02 PM »
Do you know of any FREE forums,cool sites,or (help me god) forum or web page-making sites? Please tell me!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 05:31:10 PM »
I started out using geocities.  They have a lot of tools for people who don't know html, although the ad that load on your page will slow it down some.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2003, 12:17:13 AM »
I use Tripod. They've been pretty good to me over the last five years.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2003, 12:17:03 PM »
hey! i know! TRIPOD SITE BUILDER! It's the best i think! IT'S FREE! and you can get AWESOME sites without even having to know html, but they do have an option where you can. I SUGGEST TRIPOD OVER ANYTHING, (except for ClassicGaming)

----

<Whirlwind> Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
<Kirby> Uhhh, you do?
<Whirlwind> Sure ya do.
<Kirby> How?
<Whirlwind> Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
<Kirby> But, how IS life like a tornado.
<Whirlwind> I dunno.
<Kirby> .........
----

Life's like a tornado, you keep on spinning around.
Uhhh, you do?
Sure ya do.
How?
Simple. you just start spinnin' around like so, *starts spinning around* and keep spinnin' *keeps on spinning* and life goes on.
But, how IS life like a tornado.
I dunno.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 12:30:24 AM »
Or, if you put toasted cheese in an Xbox and go to http://www.harbornet.com/folks/readers/mailbag.html, everything works just fine! . . . Wait, am I in the right thread?
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 01:30:58 PM »
Probably not, but you definitely just made me hungry for a grilled cheese sandwich.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2003, 01:15:54 AM »
Hmm, my Grandma calls it toasted cheese too.
But why waste a perfectly good sandwich in an Xbox? The horror...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2003, 02:16:22 AM »
I wouldnt eat that "grilled cheese sandwich"(I'm used to calling them that)after its been in that xbox...bill gates germs...

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2003, 06:16:46 PM »
For one thing, I was talking only about toasted cheese, not about a toasted cheese sandwich. But what you said, Sir Chupperson, is quite funny (I, er, laughed out loud . . .).

For something else, I call sandwiches that have melted cheese in them "grilled cheese sandwiches," not "toasted cheese sandwiches." I did not originate the idea of putting toasted cheese in an Xbox—I just really like it. It comes from an e-mail by Luigi_Fan_Davis in this Mailbag:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/mailbag_020419.shtml
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2003, 10:29:56 PM »
Hmm. Looks like that's what I'd call burnt cheese. Like cheese that's been left on the frying pan too long. Mmm... burnt cheese.

That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2003, 11:10:46 PM »
My mum makes toasted & grilled cheese sandwiches.Anyway,Tripod is great for site builder!Im using it now its awesome!Im even putting a nintendo forum in it!
MORE NEWS SOON

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2003, 07:17:34 PM »
 Grilled Cheese is the name I've learned.

Also, I've never cared much for "Site Builders" personally. I've always thought that learning HTML is much more useful and less full of constraints. Not to mention, I feel it's more gratifying creating a site from scratch.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2003, 12:00:07 AM »
I just use Tripod to host my pages, and I write most of my pages by hand.

That was a joke.

Print