Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29464 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« on: April 04, 2003, 04:26:54 PM »
Okay, here's how it goes:
I'll start up the story. You get to pretend you're a Mario/Nintendo character. Choose wisely, though, 'cuz you'll be stuck with him/her.

You control the actions of only your character, just as if you were that person. You can, however, do things to other characters or try to influence them (like calling for their assistance.)

You can be up to three characters, but you can only be *ONE* Nintendo star. Characters can be from anywhere (TV shows, movies, other game systems, etc.) You can also make up your own characters. You don't have to choose all 3 now, though.

Example: You can't be Luigi, Link and Yoda, since Luigi and Link are both stars (even though Link's not in the Mario universe.)
You could be, though: Luigi, Wise Wisterwood and Yoda. You can also be clones of characters (including stars).

Okay, let's get started. I'll be Peach.
----

Princess Peach was walking along a path one day, looking for some flowers.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/4/2003 2:32:40 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 05:47:11 PM »
When Mario (me.  I also choose Anakin Skywalker and a shyguy.) came along down the same path and ate a slice of pie.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2003, 08:24:56 PM »
Peach stopped, noticing that Mario was eating the pie. She began to salivate.
"Mmm...pie..."
She started to grab the pie from Mario's hands.

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2003, 08:48:59 PM »
Then, Fox McCloud (me) flew over in his Arwing.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/4/2003 6:49:44 PM
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2003, 10:53:45 PM »
Bowser (me) flew rapidly behind Fox in his clown car, angrily and futily chucking mechakoopas at the infinitely more maneuverable arwing.

"Dang video game cross overs!  It's bad enough trying to take over the Mushroom Kingdom with Mario to deal with!  Now I have to face heros from other games, too?  I better make an example out of this punk."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 12:50:31 PM »
Peach stopped reaching for the pie for she had just caught a glimpse of Fox's Arwing...and Bowser.

"Uh oh..."

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2003, 10:33:08 PM »
Fox somersaulted his Arwing to a position behind Bowser, and blasted him out of the sky.
"Take that, ...whoever you are!"

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2003, 11:41:48 AM »
Bowser let out an inhuman roar as his clown car dropped out of the sky in a dense plume of smoke.

Just before impact, a multicolor distortion flew through the air, seemingly out of nowhere, and struck Bowser.

Bowser vanished and instantly rematerialized safely on the ground, next to...a magikoopa!

(Please note that this is just a generic magikoopa, not Kamek).

"Ha!  The great king of the Koopas is not defeated so easily!  And your fancy-pants technology, whoever YOU are, is no match for Koopa sorcery!  I must go now, but I shall return.  And my next attack shall be unstoppable! BWAHAHAHA!"

Both Bowser and the magikoopa vanished, leaving the stunned crowd silent.  The only sound was that of the smouldering wreckage of the clown car.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2003, 12:25:22 PM »
Peach blinked.
"What on earth just happened?"
She turned to the pie-eating plumber.
"Mario?  MARIO?"

Suddenly a horrifying gasp echoed from the depths of her soul.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2003, 12:28:43 AM »
Mario was missing. Everyone cringed at the thought of having to play through that game, but Fox determined that Bowser and the magikoopa must have warped Mario to ...somewhere else.
"You guys stay here and I'll check the radar in my Arwing."
Fox climbed inside his Arwing and began searching for Mario. Suddenly, something happened. The Arwing had a total system failure. Fox started to panic as he plunged downward, and then suddenly, the system stabilized and he was flying again.
"Okay, now that was just weird. I wonder... what could have caused that?"

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2003, 12:57:50 AM »
But Bowser hadn't taken Mario.  Bowser had simply warped back to Bowser's Keep to get another clown car.  The magikoopa, however, had not warped at all.  He had simply turned himself invisible.

He wanted to assess the situation without being noticed.  He had seen strange things in his crystal ball lately, and the events he witnessed here were even stranger.

"Hmm..." the magikoopa thought to himself.  "Heros from other video games...Unexplained system failures on a mechanically flawless arwing...and Mario...vanishing??  What does it all mean?"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2003, 08:50:18 PM »
Peach stood silent with shock. The strange flying vehicle... Bowser... the Magikoopa... and now Mario's disappearance. What was going on? This was terrible and strange. How could Mario have just disappeared?

With heightened cautiousness she began to head back to her castle. She had to find some answers.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2003, 10:07:38 PM »
Fox went to rendezvous with the Great Fox, which was in orbit. Slippy ran a global life-sign scan, but there was no trace of Mario.

This is the 4000th post in Story Boards! w00t!

That was a joke.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2003, 08:30:11 PM »
**It appears that CW has deviated from the rules of this topic by taking control of two Nintendo stars (I consider Slippy to be a star).  However, seeing as there only appear to be three people who regularly visit this topic, and seeing that someone has foolishly taken control of Mario (THE star) and then abandoned this topic, I request that the rules be changed, to be more lenient on the # of Nintendo stars people can control.  Specifically, I request that the afformentioned generic magikoopa be changed to Kamek, the only magikoopa of any importance.

That's all.  I do not have anything to add to the story at this time.**

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2003, 09:48:35 PM »
**Hmm. Although I consider Slippy to be a star as well, I didn't really think I was taking control of him.

I can't add anything to the plot either, at this time.**

That was a joke.

Print