Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29472 times)

« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2003, 10:41:29 PM »
Ever wanted to be an actor?

Pick a Nintendo character like umm, Mario, uhh, Luigi, uhh Toad, uhhh Yoda, uhhh Peach, uhhhh.......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2003, 10:25:07 PM »
One day Mario went to visit his nephew, Mark(me) in California from NYC.  Mark told him about musical theater camp at Saint Francis High, and how he played Rooster from "Annie" and sang songs from Dam Yankees, Grease, A Chorus Line, and other musicals. Then he added how one of the counselors said to Mark'sister that he was mean to him, even though he wasn't, and his sister made fun of him without any hypocritical awareness.
     Then Mario got sick of listening and showed Mark a fireball and Mark shut up about his problems and continued to help others through their hard times with a joke every few minutes, but behind his mask of humor and joy there was a boy who lived in the past and regretted how childhood had happened so sadly.  But Mark would think about it when he had his chances and realized that instead of pretending that comments didn't bother him, it was better to let people know you were bothered and to please shut up instead of hiding feelings so he followed this rule and the joy that used to hide his feelings became his feelings and everyone was happier.  And Mario went back to New York.
                  THE END

Act your age, not your I.Q.  Wait, what''s the difference?

Edited by - Markio on 7/16/2003 9:27:22 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2003, 06:21:42 PM »
Or is it?  No, It's not.  Then bomberman bought a sub.

"I go to many oversea places, like Canada."- Britany Spears

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2003, 09:11:46 PM »
Then Homer beat Bomberman up, and stole his sub.

MEANWHILE

Then in an effort to do something meaningful Waluigi ate a pizza.

MEANWHILE

Then Dr. Mario recovered from the initial shock of watching Homer turn into the Hulk. He then went to the grocery store and bought some cheese.

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2003, 05:21:18 PM »
Then Waluigi ran around the Mushroom Kingdom screaming, "My chickens are cheesey!"

Words of Wisdom: Enemies are just friends in reverse.

« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2010, 12:24:17 PM »
Because Toad (me) farted on all the potatoes.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2010, 01:34:11 PM »
Hi, Glorb.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2010, 01:42:04 PM »
Chef, get in here.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2010, 02:01:45 PM »
And then Captain underpants (also me) ate the potatoes that Toad farted on.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »
We need a Bat Signal, but for The Chef. Anyone want to 'shop that up?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2010, 06:20:10 PM »
What would his symbol be?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2010, 10:07:57 PM »
Hmm, a frying pan, perhaps? Or maybe one of those puffy chef hats which I don't know the proper name of.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2010, 10:26:42 PM »

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2010, 11:41:31 PM »
Hmm. That's not what they called it in Ratatouille (sp?). I think they called it something that shounds like "Tote".
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »
I always think of the green mute duck that appeared once or twice in the entire series of the Courage The Cowardly Dog Show when I think of The Chef, so maybe we could use that as his signal.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print