Print

Author Topic: Bowser's Revenge!  (Read 2119 times)

« on: March 03, 2004, 06:29:32 PM »
One Wednesday in TMK, it was 12:00 Bowser kidnapped Peach right on scheudle. So Mario and Luigi came and fought him, but what they didn't know is that the Koopa Kids were hovering above them in the clown car. They shot a bullet Bill and killed Mario. Now it's up to Luigi to save the day. Find out what happens next on my next post. Stay tuned.

Mario can''t win forever. Soon I''ll take over TMK!
Mario can''t win forever. Soon I''ll take over TMK, now that I posess the triforce of Power! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 02:56:02 PM »
Part 2:

Luigi: No! My brother, dead? This can't be real. That Bowser is going to be koopa soup for this! My army of Toads shall destroy them for this.

------------------------

Meanwhile at Bowser's castle:

Bowser: GWAHAHAHAHA! I finaly destroyed Mario. This calls for a celebration. I'm going to call everyone from Sucon to...
Kamek: My king, look out of the window.
*Bowser looks outstide and his eyes pop out*
Bowser: This isn't worth killing Mario. The whole Mushroom Kingdom is going to destroy my kingdom, the koopa kingdom. Wait, they didn't win yet. Kamek, prepare for war!
Kamek: Yes, my king.

Mario can''''t win forever. Soon I''''ll take over TMK!
Mario can''t win forever. Soon I''ll take over TMK, now that I posess the triforce of Power! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 05:44:53 PM »
Sadib, your attempts to destroy TMK are truly.... "sad." Hahahah! I slay myself!

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 07:42:02 PM »
This is my story! I know'
---------------
Then Bowser killed Meowrik.
Tada.
*Meowrik comes back to life*
badbowser: Ahhhhh!
*Meowrik kills badbowser*
badbowser: Yay!

Mario can''''''''t win forever. Soon I''''''''ll take over TMK!

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 09:22:18 PM »
Stop provoking him. He hasn't offended anyone with this story yet. And as long as he doesn't irritate the rast of the forum, then I don't see why he can't participate.

Keep writing, Sadib or whatever you want to be called.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Print