Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64263 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2003, 02:19:51 PM »
BTW has anybody seen this..its hilarious..

W

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2003, 04:43:16 PM »
Whew. I'm safe. Last night (my first since the incident) I dreamt about some big going to prom preparations. Please don't come back, CW/MN dreams (or would that be nightmares?).

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2003, 05:56:36 PM »
HEh heh heh...you cant get rid of the CW/MN dynamic duo! Were gonna haunt your dreams the rest of your life! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2003, 07:06:52 PM »
Somehow I DO have people from the boards in my dreams. Don't know why, but it's happened many times. And most of them don't make sense either. Here's who all has made a cameo(or perhaps starring role) in one of my crazy dreams.

Insane Steve - 3 (Don't know why HE'S in so many. Psychic powers, perhaps?)
Chupperson Weird - 2
frostbite - 1
Luigison - 1
Sapphira - 1

That's all I can think of right now. But in case you're wondering who exactly you were in these dreams..............

Insane Steve was a floating brain-in-a-jar at a lab, only recognizable by the label "INSANE STEVE - VOLATILE, BEWARE!"
Insane Steve was my evil clone
*Insane Steve was a strange guy in a cloak who showed up to play some N64 Mario game
Chupperson Weird was the God(err.....Satan) of Electronics
*Chupperson Weird was a strange guy in a cloak who showed up to play some N64 Mario game
frostbite was a drunken guy at some pub
Luigison was a.........sumo wrestler.........(I told you my dreams don't make sense!)
Sapphira was just a voice on a speakerbox telling everyone who she was and what we were about to do(which was......uhhhh.......killing some destructive plants on Mars)

*Same dream. Can't remember the game, but I do remember that CW won it.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2003, 07:40:12 PM »
Even though this is hardly related to any of this, I can honestly say I have dreamed a mighty odd dream. Maybe from the heat of being locked in a small room with nothing but a tiny box fan, or the fact that I had just eaten some tacos of questionable date. Anyways, Here goes:
I am Fox McCloud. I have a foxy girlfriend(go figure) and there is a villain aboard the Great Fox. This jerk trys to escape(its the kind where I can see everything happening) and my girl trys to stop him. As he is fleeing onto a ship shaped similar to that of the Green Goblin's mask from the Spiderman Movie, he shoots my girlfriend. Of course, I can't save her. Then, for some reason, instead of being at a funeral, I am in my grade school gymnasium, and I'm watching my band director eat a piece of cake. Crazy, No?

U.S. of A.- Kickin'' @$s since 1776
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2003, 07:50:14 PM »
"Sapphira was just a voice on a speakerbox telling everyone who she was and what we were about to do(which was......uhhhh.......killing some destructive plants on Mars)"

--...Oookaaay... Weird, indeed. ;P  Hey, I guess you could say I'm the girl of your dreams! ;) lol. j/k

Dairy King, could you please edit out that one particular word in your sig to something less profane? Thanks.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2003, 08:26:11 PM »
Why? @$s is a pefectly cromulent word. OK, don't worry. I will.

U.S. of A.- Kickin'' @$s since 1776

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2003, 08:28:42 PM »
Hows this?

U.S. of A.- Kickin'' butt since 1776

Edited by - Dairy King on 6/12/2003 7:30:21 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2003, 08:36:00 PM »
Yes, that's much better. Thank you. :)

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2003, 10:02:53 PM »
I've done a lot worse on Fake Game Secrets. A lot. I've posted all mine on my website too, but if you go there, be prepared for some.........good violence.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2003, 10:16:58 PM »
I had some really weird dream, but now I can't remember it.

But a while back, I dreamed about someone else's dream (yeah, that's right) about a big long story invloving Wind Waker Link, Luigi, and some other guy, and it was an incredibly long movie-style dream, with credits and a big involved plot and movie effects. Odd...
That was a joke.

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2003, 07:23:56 PM »
Right on. Sounds like mine.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2003, 06:39:39 PM »
Okay, this really freaks me out. A few nights ago, I dreamt Sapphira was my sister. That really creeps me out.
And then, in my dream, I said she was my stepsister but I still had both my parents. It was really, really weird.
That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2003, 06:55:01 PM »
Heh heh...I think I can top that CW...I think it was the night before last..I had this dream where Insane Steve, Sapphira and myself were trapped in the basement of this house...our coversations were extremely weird...I can remember we all started argueing about something..and then it turned to swearing..however the weird part about the swearing was that I actually heard it bleeped out....weird...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2003, 09:03:45 PM »
Okaaaay... So apparently I'm CW's long-lost sister and somehow wound up in Marionut's basement, swearing...

--------------------

Print