Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64381 times)

« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2005, 04:52:39 PM »
I have really wacky dreams. For example, last night I had a dream that I could become a ghost. It was cool, until it turned weird--

I was at my footy club, recieving an award. When you were nominated, you had to eat a potato cake. Camoes included Pan from DBGT, my old Scout Leader, and characters from the movie 'Soccer Dog'. Also, I met this lady, who told me where to go.

I think I got this warped dream by watching 'Lost' too much...

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2005, 08:55:37 PM »
Yeah, Its official, I had a TMK dream. again. This time it was all the dudes from way back when we couldn't admit new members cuz of the screw up in the server. Well yeah. We all got togther and played football. Me and Red were captains, and we tied. Lizard Dude Kicked the ting field goal. It was only tied cuz I woke up before OT. This was the night of the Super Bowl.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #197 on: April 05, 2005, 11:29:07 AM »
Sapphira cameos in my latest dream, once again as my sister.

There was some sort of war going on, on some planet. Large MTTs and things from Episode I were tossing spherical energy bombs at each other. Some guy who may have been in a Stormtrooper suit was floating through space, clutching a large canister of hydrogen.
I was driving down a street, talking to my sister Sapphira on some sort of car-to-car intercom. She was telling me about "some cool music thingy" in the car she was driving, which was apparently rental, and I think she was referring to a satellite radio receiver. She pulled into a bank drive-thru, while I continued on to what was apparently another bank. I got out, into a parking garage, and a friend I used to have was walking along with me. We got into a part of the building adjacent to the parking garage, and some guy was asking me about my college plans. He first looked sort of like an Elvis clone, but later, he sort of looked like a white Mr. T with gray hair. He asked me if I had done something with some guy I'd never heard of, but at that moment, someone else I think I knew popped in and said "Yes, [whatever the guy's name was] the Knuckles." I was all like what the heck? Anyway, the guy who asked me the question left the place I was in, and so my friend and I went to some log cabin-type structure. Outside, a tank shot a spherical bomb at the ground so as to create a discharge and free itself from inbetween two other military vehicles. Inside the log cabin, the Mr. T man accosted us again, and then an old lady came in, and said something like, "Don't you know better than to invade the places where Santa Claus lives?" The guy couldn't take this, and possibly shot through the roof. There, he collided with the man carrying the hydrogen canister. Falling down towards the planet, he somehow managed to get out from under the hydrogen canister, and the guy carrying it said "I remember you, father!" or something. He plummeted down to the ground, and landed in a large vat of water. He missed only by a small margin a container of some chemical that would have reacted with the hydrogen and created a huge explosion.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #198 on: April 05, 2005, 01:50:29 PM »
That's the funniest dream I've heard in quite a while!

I have nothing to report concerning myself.

« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2005, 04:39:04 PM »
Before I joined Fungi Forums, I had a dream about going to Trainman's house. A few months after I joined, I had a dream of meeting Deezer. I hung out with Deezer in that dream in some kind of cafe. We had an enjoyable conversation. The dream with Trainman is the one I can hardly remember. I hope to have more Fungi Forum member related dreams.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #200 on: April 07, 2005, 05:44:10 PM »
I haven't had a TMK dream for quite a while- I'm normal!! :)

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2005, 08:09:44 PM »
I think looking at Sapphira's new picture right before bed affected me...

I dreamt that I found out that Sapphira lived in my town and she invited me to visit. My brother and I went over and her house was an exact clone of my house except that the entry room was a giant cafeteria-style room. Sapphira's grandma was there and suspicious of me. When nighttime came, I went to sleep in the equivalent of my room and woke up to find my brother and one of my cousins playing SSBM2. SSBM2 shows up in a lot of my dreams, and it's always the same version. In my dreamworld, SSBM2 is very unpopular, but had a few neat features, like interactive cutscenes (I think). Luigi's Mansion is a stage.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2005, 09:58:11 PM »
That post was as weird as your dream. You impress me, Lizard. Storytelling is a profession (I have an aunt and uncle who make their living off of it), and you might consider it. ;)

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2005, 11:47:03 PM »
I've yet to have a dream involving any TMK members, though now that I've that I have seen some of you in a different thread, tonight may be different.

Though I have had a few odd dreams...

I actually had this dream 9 or 10 years ago, but I remember almost the whole thing.  It takes place in my old elementary school, a Catholic school.  I am walking up the first staircase, but everything is gray, instead of the usual maroon.  I get to the land on the first floor, and there is a piano where the door to the boys' room should be, and Lurch is there playing Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, and then the Dr. Mario theme, I think it was "fever", or whatever its called.  I then walk down the hallway to the lunch room, which isn't very long but I run as fast as I can and it takes a very long time.  Just as I make a turn towards the stairs, the Crypt Keeper jumps out and yells, and I woke up, terrified.

The other one isn't as old, odd, or well remembered.  For some reason I was swimming, and the ground looks familiar.  Then, I realize the ground and walls are the same pattern for the oriinal Sonic the Hedgehog water zone, and then my vision shows me, in a side, 3rd person perpective, with only 3 seconds of air left, and just as it hits "1", I wake up.

Coconut Mike-N-Ikes->Marios preferred candy
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2005, 03:36:33 AM »
Hahahaha, a Sonic drowning dream is awesome.

Watoad, do you mean that they actually tell stories live or are writers? You made me remember videos I had to watch in elementary school of professional story-tellers of the oral variety.
If they're writers, what did they write?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2005, 06:00:26 AM »
"professional story-tellers"?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2005, 03:57:01 PM »
Yeah, like people who sat around and told stories to kids.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2005, 06:28:54 PM »
Well, actually, my aunt and uncle tell stories live to an audience. They do write their own stories (or their own versions of them, at least) beforehand, but I suppose it is a little different than what I was commenting on. Either way, though, telling stories well takes talent and/or skill, and you, Lizard, seem perhaps to have some of that.

It may not be the most professional in the world, but the Storycrafters (my aunt and uncle) have a web site. They're actually nationally known and have traveled to different parts of the country telling stories at big storytelling festivals and such. They're best known for their fairy tale raps, which are actually quite amusing (especially when you hear them live). I don't have any of their CDs on hand, so the sample on their site of The Princess and the Pea Rap is probably the best I can show you.

DISCLAIMER: If the GCN is too kiddie for you, then all oral storytelling is too kiddie for you as well.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2005, 08:04:51 PM »
Whoa, that rap was awesome. They have excellent voices. Live story-telling is something I haven't come across in a long time. Thanks for reminding me!

“Using the Semicolon can sometimes be a tricky proposition from a syntactical perspective!”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2005, 08:45:14 PM »
Lizard Dude's post right before Watoad's commenting on his story-telling I don't think is that story-like.  I mean, the detail of what happened was cool, but if you repeated those lines to someone, it might sound kind of strange.  Although in other posts, Lizard Dude rocks my world! *nods head like Ace Ventura*

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print