Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64270 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2003, 09:07:46 PM »
Yeah. Now, I want to stay far away from you...
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2003, 09:08:10 PM »
It wasnt even my basement...it was some victorian-style room that had absolutely NO doors..just windows...I guess we were either too stupid, or to big to fit through them..

Plus now I remember that while no names were mentioned..it seemed that I just knew who the two characters trapped in the basement with me were...weird...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 6/19/2003 8:09:42 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2003, 09:12:53 PM »
Weird...

And you ARE far away from me right now, CW. At least in real life. ;P
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2003, 09:16:45 PM »
If I remember right I told a blown tire joke and that triggered the swearing...but that could be just me..;p Man Im telling ya it was just like listening to The Jerry Springer show...almost every other word was bleeped...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2003, 07:14:22 PM »
You think you have problems? About a week ago I dreamt I was getting married, except I was the one that had to walk up the isle. I kept thinking, "Dang, I'm too young and poor to get married!" Also, the audience consisted of exactly 140 gay men, dressed in blue.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2003, 08:10:18 PM »
lol! Were you in Vermont?

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2003, 09:51:37 PM »
140 gay men? umm ok...that makes me even more unsure if I want to meet you in real life..;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2003, 10:28:21 PM »
STURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Long-term exposure to the forums may cause brain damage.
That was a joke.

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2003, 08:57:47 AM »
STURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Forums may contain carbon monoxide.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2003, 07:28:15 PM »
STURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Forums may contain stupid fish jokes.
That was a joke.

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2003, 06:04:48 PM »
ACK it happened again last night! This time it was Marionut#1 and Sapphira. I really should stop getting on these forums right before bed...............

Anyway, me and about 10 other anonymous people were in an old mansion(the dream just started there). It was haunted in a strange way. An old guy called Marionut#1 lived there and challenged any group of people who came to his door to this game called "Find the Bottle". He hid several bottles around the mansion and wanted us to find them. We all set out to find them, and I ended up going up to the attic. There were actually 3 or so attics, each leading up to another, and they were all silent and totally wood. At the top attic I head some crying. I opened that door and I saw an empty room with only a bed and a ghost who called herself Sapphira. She told me about how the "game" worked; the first person to find a bottle would be the only one to leave alive, everyone else after that who found one and brought it to him mysteriously died. However, the SECOND person to bring him a bottle would become magically trapped in the attic instead of going on to the afterlife. They would be trapped until someone else who got the second bottle another time came to replace them; then they would be sent back to their bodies and given another chance to play "Find the Bottle" when another chance arrived, and hopefully find the first one and live. She said that her soul had been trapped in the mansion for the past 4 years; she had been given over 5000 chances to play the game again but ALWAYS got second and ended up back in the attic. She told me where she had memorized that Marionut#1 always hid a bottle so that I might get the first one and live. I hurried back down the attic stairs and found the bottle she had told me about and showed it to Marionut#1. Too bad somebody else already got one and I found the second one. I died. And woke up in ghost form in the attic. The door was still open from when I had opened it before, but for some reason I couldn't get through it; it was magically blocked. Then I heard her down there ready to play. This time, from the noises I could hear, she got the FIRST bottle and was freed from her sentence. Of course, then I heard somebody else get second, and suddenly I found myself back in the mansion living room in my body. I ran for the front door, but the same magical barrier was there; only the person who found the first bottle was able to leave. So I hurried for that same bottle I knew about before as soon as Marionut#1 told us to go. Unfortunately, when I got back, two other people had already FOUND bottles, so this time I was THIRD! I knew I was going to die for good now; so much for a happy ending! But that's when I woke up.

You know, that story would make a good horror novel..............
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2003, 07:33:05 PM »
Wow! That's toatally freaky! That sounds like something that'd be on the Twilight Zone!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2003, 08:10:43 PM »
I have freaky dreams. I said it'd make a good horror novel.............

Oh yeah, Marionut#1 looked like a throughly aged army general, and you were a ghostly figure of somebody I know at school(it happened to be the girl I liked 2 years ago).
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2003, 11:27:55 PM »
Crazy. All these dreams are just crazy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2003, 07:50:49 AM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! ARG you have discovered my secret plans...Kill the second bottle bringing kid! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Print