Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64295 times)

« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2003, 02:15:56 PM »
Here's your bottle, Marionut, can I go now?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2003, 11:51:24 AM »
Okay, this is demented. Stemming directly from Club 86', the night before last I dreamt that I was in some generic room with Sapphira, Marionut#1, and my girlfriend. MAKE IT STOP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2003, 03:56:36 PM »
NEVER! I will haunt your dreams until you email me proving that you know who I am and where I live...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH..and BTW...you brought me the second bottle...Cashcrazed brought me the first..;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2003, 10:41:53 AM »
Heheheh.... Wow, my psychic powers must be good. Not only do I haunt you in reality, but now I've managed to cross over to your subconscious, haunting...YOUR DREAMS...!!! Muhuhahahahahahaha!!!

Care to share it with us, LD? ;P

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2003, 06:16:09 PM »
I just remember sitting around doing nothing. No dialog at all. There had to have been more, I just can't remember anything except the generic room. It was light blue and had wide, sheetrock-covered beams on the ceiling.

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2003, 11:16:18 AM »
THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR:
3 Sapphira Dreams
1 CW and CC dream..
1 LD dream..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/25/2003 12:50:46 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2003, 05:08:50 PM »
Ok...First Sapphira Dream:

This was the second day of my vacation..I didnt get to much sleep in the hotel we had stayed in...so I decided to sleep on the road...So anyway the dream went like this: I was typing on a laptop (dont ask me where I got it..we dont own one..) So anyway I was posting where else but on these forums..I was talking to who else but Sapphira (I think it was in club 86’) I remember saying where we were at. I remember that I refreshed the page and Sapphira Also said she was on a laptop in a car..in the same state.. I asked what interstate she was on and the answer was “Hey look out your left window” I looked and I see this girl in another car next to us with a laptop on her lap smiling and waving at me..then I woke up..

Theres really nothing to the second one...
It was that night..when we had arrived at our destination...I rember taking a girl I addressed as Sapphira out to lunch in a Mcdonalds-like restaurant...I think we were talking about Gamers0haven...could be wrong..

Third Sapphira Dream: This one was really freaky! This was the night after we went to see The Hulk. anyway Im in the movie theater with my girlfriend to the right of me...well Im thinking..hey nobodys lookin so...I raise my arm to itch my back and then sneek it around her...she leans toward me and we kiss...then after that I look at her again and say "Hey your not my girlfriend!" She replys "Of course not..Im Julia K(rest censored for protection) and Im your date!"
Then I woke up..sweating..

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/25/2003 4:19:18 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2003, 05:41:47 PM »
...Ummm...okaaaay... That's scary...

--------------------
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2003, 05:58:07 PM »
"..sweating.."

Hot sweat or cold sweat?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2003, 06:14:38 PM »
I actually had an FF dream about a week ago.

For some reason, my family and I went (or moved--not sure) back to where we used to live in Cali. I was visiting my friend, who strangely now lived across the street from her old house. (They used to live (renting)on our street, but moved to around the corner (owning).

Anyway, I was at her house when I figured out she used to be on, where else, the Fungi Forums!
We started talking about it, me asking a lot of questions and she trying to avoid the subject. I was so psyched to find out a good friend of mine had been on here before I even first came to the FF! I told her I went by Sapphira there and asked her what she went by.  She kept quiet.

She said she no longer went here. I asked her the last time she had been here, and asked her if she knew any of the members that I knew had been here last year (I know I listed CW as one of them, and I THINK I mentioned Insane Steve; can't remember any more.)  Needless to say, she said she remembered them.

She told me she must have left before I joined 'cuz she didn't recognize my user name.  I mentioned that I joined shortly after Jman did (yes, I have an incredible memory. :P), but she had left before then, too.  But she STILL wouldn't tell me what she was known by.

Somehow, I managed to discover that she was...duh duh-duh-duh! ...Someone with "Dark" in her name. I recognized it and realized she was the first replier to the Mario Bar. </dream>

Later, out of curiosity, I decided to read the second post in the Mario Bar. Apparently, according to my dream, she was Darkside.  ...I hightly doubt that would be true in real life, though, as that post sounds mean (and was edited by another) and sounds NOTHING like her. >_<

VERY freaky if this dream has some truth to it, like if she actually DID join the boards.... @_@

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/25/2003 5:45:52 PM

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2003, 06:35:10 PM »
It could of been Velvet Dark007...wasnt she on the forums once????
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2003, 06:42:04 PM »
Hmm...FREAKY!! @_@  Somehow my dreams *DO* often pertain to something in reality...
NO NO!! It's just a dream, it's just a dream!!! Ahhhh!!! It's not true! It's not true!!!! It CAN'T be true!! If it is than I truly AM psychic!!! @_@

Oh, and yes, MN, please, do tell us... ;P

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/25/2003 5:42:57 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2003, 07:03:06 PM »
SO let's see... I've been...

(CashCrazed):
-a tree-hugger-of-Martian-plants voice on a speaker box
-A ghost trapped in a mansion haunted by MN

-(CW)—his long lost sister

(MN):
—trapped in a basement with Steve and MN, arguing and swearing
-Driving by in the next car while typing on the FF.
-At McDonald’s with MN
-MN’s girlfriend and kissing at the movie theater???!!! (Dear gosh, that’s REALLY scary!!!)

-(LD)—trapped in a room with MN, LD, and LD’s gf

THIS IS ALL TRULY SCARING ME!! 4 people have dreamt about me, 8 dreams total! @_@

--------------------

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2003, 08:02:22 PM »
Yep...Sapphira: TMK's Hottie...Really I can proudly say Ive kissed a hottie! w00t!
ROFLMBO!

"MN’s girlfriend and kissing at the movie theater???!!! (Dear gosh, that’s REALLY scary!!!)"
Aww...now you've hurt my feelings...:(

I just had this even scarier LD dream last night...I remember seeing this guy playing piano...I recognised him from the pic posted...Im thinking.."Hey theres that Jerk Lizard Dude...lets see if I can surprise him" So I walk up..introduce myself and ask him how everybody at the FFs doing...He asks me who I am there and I tell him...he then ..does the unthinkable...he rips his face off...revealing...whoelse but Sapphira! no..just kidding..its even worse...he was...MYSELF! HE had RED GLOWING eyes..sharp teeth...and proudly said in a Darth Vader like voice "Andrew I am your evil twin!" Then I woke again...sweating...A hot sweat..cuz it was REALLY hot in my own room..BTW LD the other time it was a cold sweat..because we were downstairs in a basement...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/25/2003 7:05:34 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2003, 08:30:11 PM »
"Sapphira: TMK's Hottie...Really I can proudly say Ive kissed a hottie!"
--Umm...riiiiiiiiight... In your DREAMS (literally :P).

Besides, I'm the only girl here, meaning I'm the only one POSSIBLE to be a "hottie."--(I think...Guys aren't really called that, are they?)
Oh, and *I* don't think I'm "hot," some random person at the beach apparently did. >:P  You've never even *seen* me (other than that sprite drawing I made), only descriptions. *rolls eyes*

Oh, and I'm pretty sure LD meant "cold sweat" as in absolutely horrfied, scared stiff, terrified, and "hot sweat" as nervous, freaked out, fretting, embarrassed.  So which was it in THAT context? ;P

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/25/2003 7:33:09 PM

Print