Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64291 times)

« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2003, 10:27:53 PM »
Oh so it comes out...you LIKE typical guys...come on..admit it....you DO actually like me dont you? hmm dont you?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2003, 11:35:47 PM »
I say again,
Good Gravy.

I sure am glad I have a girl I like in real life...

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2003, 07:59:33 AM »
Yes, I'll admit I like you. I like most  friendly people I know; who doesn't? :P

(Dear gosh this conversation sure is weird...)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/26/2003 7:39:14 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2003, 09:55:52 AM »
Heh heh heh...well..(probably cuz of last nights conversation) Ive had yet another Sapphira Dream...plus another LD dream....

I remember I was at Lake Elmo with my friend (the C in A,C&the adapters) Were just laying there..sunning ourselves...this girl walks by...my buddy turns and whispers "hey look at that! what a hottie" Im thinking "Oh man this is funny..really funny.." So I play a long..and say "hey ya...why dont you go talk to her" He says "ya I think your right" So he gets up..and as he gets up I grab his arm and say "Hey ask her name..if its Julia K(rest censored for protection) *I* want to meet her...So he walks over...I see them talking..the girl looks my way...then takes off...as fast as her little legs can carry her...END OF DREAM

Well it went right into this next dream without me wakeing up...I remember I was driving my truck...by the local bar...its at night...all of a sudden this guy opens the passenger door jabs a gun into my ribs and says In a very pleasent voice "Hello...it looks like your my chauffeur for tonight" (w00t I spelled it right without looking!) so anyway..Im trying to talk to the guy..and Im swerving all over the road..and he says " Hey whats your problem?" I said "Your distracting me" to which he takes the gun and Whams it into my face! I thought maybe I could scare the guy if I went limp..but I figured "no sence denting my truck" So anyway Im driving home...and theres this silver car in the middle of the road...no lights on ...door open..just stopped and Im thinking "Hey I wonder if thats Sapphira's car"..So I swerve...and miss it...go up and down a couple hills...and the drunk guy with the gun intoduces himself..he says "By the way..Im Matthew W(rest censored for protection)From up in Havre MT…I say “Lizard Dude?” He says “Marionut#1?” He then says “well Im glad *IM* the one with the gun…so then he says “Here turn off on that new short cut there…Then some how we weren’t in my truck anymore..we were on foot…so anyway we walk all the way back to my house and I say “Hey theres my house” He says “No way..you live 30 miles away from here” The dream ended with us argueing whos house it was…Really weird…

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/27/2003 6:11:25 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2003, 11:53:11 AM »
 I see eye to eye with Chupperson Weird on this one.

But you know, everyone is different. Some people like different things.

I guess one good thing about internet relationships is that they're not shallow, as in soley based on looks. It's based on their personality, whether or not it's their true personality or not.

Not that I'm implying you two are in one, but this, conversation, if it can be called that, has reminded me of such thoughts.

Marionut, you're a regular Romeo. ;P

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2003, 11:56:22 AM »
"Marionut, you're a regular Romeo. ;P"
HAHAHA Thats a good one...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2003, 02:47:44 PM »
"Not that I'm implying you two are in one..."
---*raises brow* And when did THIS happen??! I must be missing something here.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 7/26/2003 1:54:44 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2003, 04:01:27 PM »
"---*raises brow* And when did THIS happen??! I must be missing something here."

LoL. No, what I meant was that you AREN'T in one. I was just making it clear that I wasn't basing the paragraph before that on you two. Mission failed, on that one. XD

None the less, I think I'm going to stop posting in this topic. I've made an already awkward conversation even more so. I really need to post less often. >>;

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2003, 04:12:07 PM »
lol. Sorry, you kind of freaked me out there. >_<

Wow this conversation's awkward... But don't take it personally; it was just an honest misinterpretation.  I hope that doesn't scare you off...  And I think you should post *more* often. Everyone should, especially since you've always been nice. :)

--------------------

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2003, 05:35:46 PM »
1. "Oh, and I'm pretty sure LD meant "cold sweat" as in absolutely horrfied, scared stiff, terrified, and "hot sweat" as nervous, freaked out, fretting, embarrassed. So which was it in THAT context? ;P"

Good definition on cold sweat. Hot, however, is slightly more, uh, sexual than "freaked out/embarrassed."

2. Where was the little "Lizard Dude Impression?" Changing underwear? @_@ I guess that *could* be an impression of me...or anyone besides jon...

3. Remember the Match-Up Game...;P

4. Black Mage should *definately* post *more* often, unless it would cause some downfall in his *real* life.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2003, 07:12:05 AM »
Actually the impression was peeing my pants..but anyway...Hey I just noticed something...we can actually say "sex" and not have it censored!

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/27/2003 6:22:01 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2003, 09:40:53 AM »
Yeah, but don't overdo it, Marionut#1. Just Kidding >:)

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2003, 09:41:42 AM »
The being able to say "sex" part, that is.

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2003, 11:50:43 AM »
uh...you should know me by now TBB...thats actually the first time Ive ever used that word here...and I was only pointing it out..;P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2003, 09:37:35 PM »
I'd still type three asterisks.

I had another freaky dream.
It involved this forum, and Sapphira had actually posted a real picture of herself, and for some strange reason, I looked at it. When I did, it started warping and looked like it was boiling slowly. This was mixed with several flimsy (yes, flimsy) dreams about a game music download site that didn't exist, but seemed to, and I dreamt I kept dreaming about this same stuff for days and days. It was freaky. Sapphira, get out of my head.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

Print