Print

Author Topic: If no one watches the Pokemon T.V. show, why is it still on the air?  (Read 14449 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2005, 08:20:23 PM »
Indeed. Say, I don't think I've seen a triple post in quite a while... FAULT="creator"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2005, 10:13:08 PM »
The show sucks. The 2nd generation of the games was the best, somehow... But the pokemon people's problem is they make the legendary one that you can NEVER EVER get.
There can't be a Napolean Dynamite 2, unfortunately... The actor of Napolean... died.

Got Bird? <(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2005, 06:29:14 AM »
I thought that was just a rumor!  Is there a site I can get info about this on?

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2005, 07:31:02 PM »
What exactly are you trying to say Bird Person? It is possible to capture all the legendaries in the game. If you're speaking of the very rare ones like Mew Celebi, and Jirachi... well there is always Game Shark.

And for the last freakin time, Jon Heder (Napoleon) Did Not Die! It was all a rumor started by Thilo at ninjapirate.com! I can't believe people are still stupid enough to believe it.

One more thing: seems marioassistant was right all along. I found 2 potentially gay characters on Pokemon:

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/kanata.shtml

And the more obvious one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/pitcher_ross/Episode380picture.jpg

As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2005, 11:36:31 AM »
Hey I'm still a fan and I still get up eveyr Saturday morning to watch and record the anime. Sure it's repetitive, but I still think it's cute. It's hardly one of my most favorite anime, but I still watch it. The movies are worlds better though with much more dymnamic stories and my most favorite Pokemon, Legendaries! I'm looking foward to seeing the 8th movie, "Mew and the Wave-Guding Hero--Rukario."

Still I much prefere the games. I loved Ruby and Sapphire and I think it's the best generation so far. I' hoping to get a DS before Pearl and Diamond comes out. So there.

Random Anime Quote:
"Dita... let''s go!"--Hibiki Tokai. Vandread Second Stage episode 13.
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Sqrt2

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2005, 06:54:59 AM »
I'd like to watch it, but Sky puts it on at 5 in the morning, and there's no way that I'm getting up that early.

The definition of mixed emotions - Watching your mother-in-law drive off a cliff in your new car.
AA fanboy and proud!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2005, 08:01:25 PM »
Jman: Oh! Maybe it is a rumor! I heard it, but I'm pretty gullible!

Oh, dear Lord. Eight movies? EIGHT?

Somehow I have a Mew on the blue version. One of my not-so-much-friends gave it to me. Then he said it was a virus from virus.com that was going to light my GameBoy on fire. I laughed.

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2005, 09:02:26 PM »
Heheh, that is rather funny. Virus.com. Sheesh.

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2005, 06:20:20 PM »
Yes, eight movies. And chacnes are there'll be a ninth movie. I'm looking foward to seeing the new Pearl/Dimond legendary Rukario than Mew.

Random Anime Quote:
"I have split ends?"--Zelgadis. Slayer Next episode 6.

« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2005, 08:56:49 AM »
There'll probably be as many movies as there have been seasons of Entertainment Tonight :D

"This is a SQUARE HOUSE. Please report any un-fairness to the proprietor"

Edited by - marioseeker on 5/8/2005 7:59:07 AM

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2005, 03:30:15 PM »
Nine... I'm gonna say all the reasons that the world needs another one (No, the edit and my sig aren't reasons.):

Tweet! Any Questions? –Bird Person<(^v^)>

Edited by - Bird Person on 5/8/2005 2:31:57 PM
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2005, 06:43:26 PM »
Don't be so hard on the series. I like the cartoon as much as I did when I was young.
I am still a huge fan of Pokemon. Probably the only fans who still like Pokemon are Latias Dita and me.

ToS and PM:TTYD Rock!!!

« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2005, 01:00:38 PM »
On this board anyway.

Random Anime Quote:
" If you keep punching holes in the definition of death, you''re going to be dissected for real one of these days!"--Excel Excel. Excel Saga episode 12.

« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2005, 07:05:22 PM »
*raises his hand meekly* So do I.

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2005, 07:29:55 PM »
I definitely don't mind it, but I haven't seen anything except the original Kanto stuff.

I am currently playing FireRed, by the way.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

Print