Print

Author Topic: Make Up A New Power-up For Mario 128  (Read 2496 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: August 10, 2003, 04:02:55 PM »
List a new idea for a power-up that you would like to see in the next Mario game.
And be realistic don't for example list something that lets you kill the final boss in one hit or something stupid like that.
Im talking to you, uvg.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2003, 04:17:48 PM »
How about a silver crystal that makes Mario turn into an animal depending on what level he's on, like a fish in an underwater level.

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2003, 05:46:23 PM »
That is so insane it might actually be cool.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2003, 06:37:53 PM »
Hmm.....It'd be cool if they had something like Super Jump Mario. Actually, if they brought back the Frog Suit or Bunny Mario, they could make that a special power. So then I suppose another good power would be Plumber Mario. Mario could have a wrench or something that attacks people. Maybe he could throw it and it'd be like a fireball except faster and bigger, and kill enemies in one shot that normally require two like Buzzy Beatle or Koopa Troopas.

------------------------------
It is I! Meowrik! The half  cat, half Erik Video Game Geek!
 We''''''''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''''''''s our game! We''''''''re not like the others who get all the fame. If your sink is in trouble you can call us on the double! We''''''''re faster than the others you''''''''ll get hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2003, 07:55:23 PM »
I've made up a new power.  But I'm not going to give it away until my new fanfic is posted.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

TEM

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2003, 11:19:20 AM »
I have no power to where your fanfic gets posted or not.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2003, 02:23:45 PM »
I would like to see the frog, racoon, and hammer bros. suits from SMB3 or the Bunny suit from SML2 brought back.

A new suit/power could be the ability to burst threw certain types of blocks when you get a starman.  Or, maybe the ability to pull/suck coins and items towards him like Wario does or like the Magnet in Ty.

--------------------
"BOB DOES NOT EXIST"
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2003, 11:50:35 AM »
Kitsune tails: Takes the place of the raccoon tail. allows mario to fly, and swim faster. Also gives him increased attack power (his jump is stronger). Mario has nine long fox tails and fox ears.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2003, 12:14:31 PM »
1. Bowser Mask- Let's Mario/Luigi sneek past enemies.
2. Surge Pad- Let's Mario move much faster than normally possible.
3. The Plunger of the Gods- used to get enemies out of Warp Pipes, so Mario is able to use them.

Print