Print

Author Topic: Mario's Adventures  (Read 2800 times)

« on: August 12, 2003, 05:59:30 PM »
Rules: Everyone right 1 paragraph of 5-15 sentences to the story.

One day, Mario, and Yoshi decided to give Peach a visit in her Castle, like he had done many times.  But, (like so many times before) she was 'mysterisly' missing. Mario immediatly thought it was Bowser, but he decided to find Toad and ask him about it. Mario began to pace down the castle hallways, looking for Toad. He checked every hallway and every room, but he stil wasn't around. The castle had no one in it. There were no clues, or any remote sign of something happening. So Mario and Yoshi decided to find Luigi and Daisy who were on a date and ask them about it. And they left Peach's Castle...
 n/a

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 06:05:03 PM »
When Mario and Yoshi found them, Mario asked Luigi,"Hey bro, do you know what happened to Peach?"  Luigi and Daisy stared at Mario and Yoshi, and Daisy finally said,"Luigi, you never told me you had a brother.""I don't" he replied."Who are you guys?"  Mario, confused, said,"It's me! Mario! And Yoshi!"
Luigi said," Sorry, I don't know you".

Hamster Sauce!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 04:47:53 PM »
 Mario began to get mad. "It's a me, Mario, your bro! The one who always beats you in everything! And this is Yoshi! Luigi, quit playing stupid!"
 When Luigi saw Daisy was getting mad, Luigi yelled, "Waiter get this lunatic outta here!"
 n/a

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 07:10:39 PM »
Mario and Yoshi were chased away from the restaurant.  They began walking down the street, wondering why nobody recognized them, when they ran into a lady.  It was Peach!  Yoshi said,"Peach, do you recognize us?"  "Yes!" she replied. "I'm so glad I found you.  No body knows who I am!"  Mario replied, "Ditto!  What should we do?"

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2003, 10:18:51 AM »
*revive*

Hamster Sauce!

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2003, 10:38:08 AM »
Peach began to say, 'Mario, Bowser's at it again, but's he's taking a different approach this time!' While our usual Mushroom Spies were nearing Bowser's castle, they found out that while you were sleeping last night, a Magikoopa set a spell on you to make everyone forget who you are! Pretty soon, I'll forget too, and what's even worse, is that Toad has been captured along with the other spies.' Hurry, Mario before... Peach then began to act very strangly.
 n/a

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2003, 01:20:11 PM »
"Really?" Mario asked. Then, everyone in town appeared and yelled, "April Fools!"  Mario was relieved, until he noticed Yoshi was gone!  Then Peach turned into Bowser, and the townspeople turned into goombas!

Relish is at your command!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2003, 04:57:14 PM »
Then, Bowser appeared in his 'floating smiley ship' and started to laugh. 'You fools!' Bowser exclaimed. I will dominate the Mushroom Kingdom by turning everyone into Goombas with my army of Magikoopas!'
 n/a

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2003, 11:54:41 AM »
Then I laughed at Bowser's retarded clown ship.  "What's so funny?"  Bowser yelled.
"Your ship!  It looks like a demented clown!" Mario said.  "Magikoopas destroy this ingrate, Jman!"  Bowser yelled.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 04:49:18 PM »
But Jman just kept on laughing at Bowser's ship. A whole troop of Magikoopas charged at him, and begin to fire at Jman with there wands. But then, Mario seeing what was going to happen jumped into the line of fire to protect Jman.
 n/a

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2003, 06:24:01 PM »
Unfortunately, Mario was overcome by the massive army.  "Yes! Yes! Now kill them both!"  Bowser yelled.  The magikoopas fired their power from the wands at Mario and I.  But in the nic of time, someone sucked up the power.  It was Kirby!

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2003, 05:13:59 PM »
And since it had been raining not too long ago, Jman had been carrying an umbrella. "Here Kirby!" said Jman. Jman threw the umbrella to Kirby, and Kirby became Parasol Kirby!
 n/a

Print