Print

Author Topic: Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh! Story  (Read 5059 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: October 11, 2003, 07:44:13 PM »
Okay, so I do like the manga, cards and dice monsters, but the anime sucks. Thats one reson why I'm making this thread. The other reason is so you can stop making fun of Pokemon. You know the rules to "Anti" stories, people. Heres mine:

Seto: HA HA! Yugi, your killing me, but I will bring out my second strongest monster, Hin-e. With this Polverization card, I shall fuse him together, with my Blue-Eyes White Dragon, to become the Egyption God Card, Big-@$$ White Dragon. HA HA! His deadly Dragon-Fart attack will kill us both Yuigi. HA HA!
Yugi:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
THen, the Big-@$$ White Dragon farts, and destroys everything (including it's self), except Yugi.
Yugi: Whew, that was close.
Then one of the Big-@$$ White Dragon's nails fall, and stab Yugi on the head.
Yugi: Ahh, Shiiiiiiiii......
Then he fell down, and died.
THE END?
Then a dog looks both ways.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2003, 09:33:22 PM »
w00t! Finally. Meanwhile when Joey was dueling in that shadow realm world, I threw him into the battle and the opponent's monster killed him.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot
Deezer was here.

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2003, 09:38:19 PM »
YAY! Finally, a place to kill Yu-ck-io!
Here goes!

Yugi is walking along outside. So he decides to take a shorcut through "Never Return Alleyway"! So he goes down it for the heck of it. But, little does he know...

Yugi: Man, this place is spooky!
All of a sudden an evil hand comes out of the sewers he's walking by and drags him in it!
Yugi: ARRRRGGHHH!!! Mommy!
???: ROOOOOAR! CHOMP! CHOMP!
Yugi: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! IT'S EATING MY LEG! AA...
Then, all of a sudden all was silent then Bowser comes out of the sewer bloated
Bowser: Oh man! That dude tasted wierd! BURP!*Underwear flies out of mouth*
THE END! MUAHAHAHAHA!

------------------------------

MarioBro64 in the hiz-ouse! Let''s get this party started!

Edited by - MarioBro64 on 10/11/2003 8:40:58 PM

------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2003, 08:23:24 AM »
Well, it's at least something I don't like that's being killed. But does anyone find anti-stories annoying?

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2003, 02:57:36 PM »
We're not gonna stop until the Anti-Pokemon story is deleted.

Bumper Stickers I''ve Read: Your Kid May Be an Honor Student But You''re Still an Idiot

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2003, 09:23:56 PM »
Then I released my infinite power on the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise and destroyed it.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 12:05:14 AM »
I throw all the episodes into the furnace.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2003, 09:06:13 PM »
Happyjoy!  One day Yugi was walking when.. SPLAT!  He fell in a bucket of acid!  Before he knew it, he was in a battle with, THE PAIN GUY!  He fights with real monsters!  His strongest monster, THE SCAREY MONSTER, ripped Yugis cards like a paper shredder!  It ate his millenium puzzle like a chocolate chip cookie!.  Yugi new he was next.  The monster ate Yugi.  When the news spread, everyone did the happydance!  "Yugi is just a waste a waste of atomic structure!" said Joey.  So he bought everyone a cookie.  THE END!

When Bart watches Itchy & Scratchy, how does he know he''s watching a cartoon and not real animals?

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2003, 12:35:35 PM »
*Revives topic*

---------------------------------------------

Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill fast! Gotta kill faster! Faster! Faster! Faster! Lonic X!
Professional Paisano here

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2003, 10:11:32 PM »
Yugi's dark days: A story about Yugi's tragic downward spiral after he couldn't beat anybody.

After losing his 800th straight duel, Yugi went back to the sewer to be with his mutated girlfriend. Yugi wondered why he couldn't win. That guy at the card shop must have given him a defective deck. His cards all sucked. "@#%^#$$^ that card guy!" Yugi said. Luckily, this show was off camera.

A few days later, Yugi lost another battle. He cursed the card dealer to the ground once more. Little did he know that it wasn't that the card dealer hated him and always gave him the worst cards, it was that plain and simple, Yugi just sucked at dueling.

So he went on a massive killing spree, and after he had killed everyone he hated, especially that card dealer, He started laugh hard saying "I will rule this world!" Then I sneaked up behind him and plugged him with my .22.

In the days following Yugi's death, all the world was returning to normal. For the first time in ages, kids were actually playing with their friends, instead of being inslaved by that demon man, Yugi. No longer were they being slaves to him and buying his products, they were actually playing outside and getting some fresh air. (It was the same way when Pokemon was at its peak popularity, some of my friends wouldn't even come outside to play.)

And I, the man whom was the killer of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise, sat there, and laughed as the stores threw away all of his merchandise and things. I am still laughing. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2004, 05:29:31 PM »
The untold tale of Yugioh's death.

Once, there was an idiot named Yugioh.  Then I punched him in the stomach, and I punched straight through him.  Blood and guts went flying everywhere.

Then he spoke.  "Why are you hurting me?"  He said.  "Because you have the most ridiculous name.  I mean, Yugioh!  What the heck is that supposed to mean?  Is that some sort of Japanese Swear word or something?"
I said.

"Yes, yes it is."  Yugi said.  "WEll I despise swear words.  Especially people named after them.  DIE YUGI!!!!"  I yelled.

"NO!"  Yugi said as I shoved him down a gopher hole.  I then took a hose and proceeded to fill the hole with water, thus drowning Yugi in the process.  But that didn't seem mean enough, so I got him out before he died, and hooked him up to a lightning rod.

Now, keep in mind Yugi had just been wet.  So, when I heard a storm was coming, I kept Yugi nice and soaked by spraying him with a hose.  And when the storm came,  I stood and laughed with glee as he was struck several times, being that water conducts electricity.

After the storm, I untied Yugi, and he fell off my roof.  But he still wasn't dead.  "I can never die!"  Yugi said.

"Oh yeah?"  I said.  This was going to be the most evil thing I had ever done.

I stuck a wire down his pants.  The wire was connected to a car battery.  I started up the car, and Yugi screamed in pain.  A shock was going up Yugi's butt with every rev of the car.  Then, Yugi's good for nothing friends showed up.

"Let Yugi go!"  Joey said.  "NO!!!!"  I yelled as I sprayed battery acid in Joey's mouth.  He crumbled to the floor and died instantly.  Then, the other girl jumped on me, and I gave her a tombstone piledriver on the car.  She died.  Then I ran over her 32168 times for fun.  But I hadn't forgotten Yugi.

I shocked him till he died, then I shocked him 964763147893214 more times cause it was fun.  Then, I spat on his body and ran it over 64324632749 times.

There was no denying Yugioh was dead.  I threw him in a trash compactor the next day.

Ha!  Top that!  Can't get any more twisted than this!

And now you know, the rest of the story.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2004, 07:41:37 PM »
Seriously folks, top that!  That has got to be one of the most evil stories about Yugi ever written.  It will be on my website.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2004, 01:03:22 PM »
You gotta see this!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2004, 08:54:53 AM »
Come on, there's got to be someone aching to kill Yugi in a more twisted way than I did.

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2004, 01:22:36 PM »
That was good!

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print