Print

Author Topic: Anti- Yu-Gi-Oh! Story  (Read 5057 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 05:43:18 PM »
I read in a book the most twisted way of torture known to mankind. Okay, here it is. You take a wooden stake and shove it into a guys back, then pound the other end into the ground in the middle of the desert so he's looking at the sun. Then cut his eyelids off and force him to burn out his eyes. Then strip him of his clothes and pour honey over his (Ahem) while he's right above a red ant hill, to attract the ants. Then walk away. The man is forced to have his (Ahem) slowly eaten away by fire ants while he's staring up into the sun without blinking with a wooden stake in his back. Jman, I think I've topped you.

''Procrastinate now. Don’t put it off.'' -Ellen Degeneres
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

Jman

• Score
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 08:03:48 PM »
Yeah, yeah you did.  Nice job.  But mine was still plenty twisted.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 09:44:48 PM »
My suppressed imagination will be unleashed!!!

When I saw the village idiot (Yugi), I grabbed him, and poured 1 cup of searing hot glue(105 Fahrenheit) from a very durable cup made out of the strongest materials ever. Then I tied him to the ground with thorny rope, then I took a very durable, very strong, very heavy wrecking ball machine whose wrecking ball is make out of 100% titanium and aluminum and is the right size to crash into someone's privates. Then I slammed the wrecking ball straight into Yugi's nuts. then I cut open his head, took out his brain, shoved it in his mouth, and put a bomb in his head in place of the brain. It exploded, and it rained blood. Then I bended him so hard that his backbone and many other bones broke because he was so weak and stupid. then I broke him in half. Blood was spurting everywhere. Then I ripped open both halves of his body and poured acid mixed with batteries and rancid broccoli stuck between Bigfoot's toes for a week in both halves of his dead, bloody body. Then I disposed of the bloody remains in a volcano.

THE END

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/22/2004 8:56:27 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2004, 05:29:29 PM »
THis is getting boring so everybody in Yu-Gi-OH! blow up and don't exist so that's the end. Now get rid of this and create something that's not so boring. Antis are dull.

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2004, 05:29:35 PM »
THis is getting boring so everybody in Yu-Gi-OH! blow up and don't exist so that's the end. Now get rid of this and create something that's not so boring. Antis are dull.

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2004, 11:44:44 AM »
I agree with screech, antis are annoying. What's the point?! But if you won't stop until the pokemon is deleted, then I'll start a new anti pokemon until this is deleted Lonic.Have seen my torture  RPG? That'll be in it but It'll be the pokemon that die and get hit by every single thing in the torture machine. Your choice Lonic. You're the one who started the anti yu-gi-oh! so check out the anti pokemon.

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2004, 07:25:25 PM »
Cool! That pokemon one sounds cool! This one's dull!

Print