Print

Author Topic: Non-Mario game help  (Read 3321 times)

« on: September 09, 2000, 12:49:59 PM »
If anyone has beaten "Metroid II" PLEASE tell me how you managed to kill the metroid queen.  That thing is IMPOSSIBLE!
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2000, 06:12:44 PM »
I hate to tell you man, but it IS impossible.   You can't beat Metroid II.  I can't imagine what the developers were thinking, but they included some kind of lock that keeps the game from being beaten.

Sorry if you are disappointed.

; )
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2000, 04:12:26 PM »
WHAT? Are you telling the truth or just joking?

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2000, 07:39:22 PM »
I'm joking only if you are...
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2000, 09:25:37 AM »
What is that supposed to mean?  IS there a way to beat the Queen?  If so, how?  I want to beat "Metroid II" before I buy "Super Mario R.P.G."

Mega 2

Mega 2

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2000, 03:31:46 PM »
Never mind, I just beat "Metroid II."  The trick to beating the queen is to hit her with a missile in a certain spot in her mouth.  She freezes up for a few seconds each time you do this, allowing you to shoot more missiles into her mouth, which do more damage than just blasting away at the carapace.
Now, does anyone else have a non-"Mario" video game they need help on?  I can help you with a lot, plus I'm sure plenty of the other forum users play more than just "Mario" games.

Mega 2

Mega 2

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2000, 02:34:22 AM »
I can help too- not on Nintendo, a bit on Super Nintendo, heaps on Game Boy and a bit on N64.

Print