Print

Author Topic: The fluffinator, a TWISTED ALTERNATE MARIO STORY  (Read 1727 times)

« on: March 20, 2004, 11:38:15 AM »
One day in the Mushroom kingdom, Mario was taking a stroll around the market place when all of a sudden....(post reply!)

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 12:04:36 PM »
   A giant pail of refridgerated marshmallow fluff appeared!![dum,dum,dummmmmm]!! out of the pail came a giant , sticky, cold,evil,cruel ****tator named fluffy.
   "All my life, i've been ridiculed to  having no friends because of my wretched name!!" he screeched.
     "AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!" Mario was krakin up big time.He had faced many strange people in his life , but this one took the cake.Or in this case,
THE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2004, 08:31:32 AM »
I have 1 question..... Why did you use my Hakuna Matata sig?

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2004, 01:49:49 PM »
You said "Sing my sig"

Print