Print

Author Topic: The Misadventures of Chocobo in Luvland  (Read 3780 times)

« on: September 20, 2000, 05:44:30 PM »
The story starts one dreary day with a headache. A...Chocobo knew he couldn't hide his love for S...Tifa anymore, he decided that it would have to be the day. Take the chance, go home happy, y' know.
Little did he know what was going to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the end of the day, I...Mean Chocobo decided to simply go up to her locker and ask her the question.
It then happened in a daze, my...Chocobo shly said, "I reall you like you S...Tifa and I needed to know how you feel..."
hiding her face by the locker, Chocobo didn't know what to think.
"What did you say?"
She turned to Chocobo and smiled sweetly. Chocobo's mind dind't know what to think, so he thought everything first and everything last, and in between he simply thought everthing.
"...Freind." She finished, and looked a little shyly.
Chocobo didn't have a clue what she said, but decided to reply.
"Thank you s...Tifa. Have a good day."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thus ends chapter of "The Misadventures of Chocobo in Luvland"

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2000, 04:05:04 PM »
Nice, but what do all the I...S...
and S...Tifa stuff mean?

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2000, 09:45:27 PM »
The names have been changed so they don't look like idoits, or at least I... mean Chocobo dosn't.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 11:33:02 PM »
Check it out! Not only is the story of my...err....a hypothetical Chocobo's first crush and first rejection forever crystallized on the internet but it's also been reclassified as a Fan creation at some point.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 12:36:33 AM by Chocobo »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 04:12:11 AM »
A rational way to tell such a story, I believe. Such an event has only happened to m...Dorian Gray twice in m...his life. The first granted m...him invisibility, the second was pecked apart and left alone.

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »
Boy was I obtuse there.

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »
Nice... but did you really need to post your (for those of you who don't want to have it spoiled then replace the spoiler text with "a") first crush and rejection? But y... I mean Chocobo still being in school would get out onto the Internet.

Print