Print

Author Topic: The Ultimate Quest!  (Read 11627 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2004, 08:33:20 AM »
Another chapter's coming your way later today!

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2004, 09:52:45 AM »
Here's the latest chapter!

Chapter 7: It gets personal (Alternate title: Didn’t you know that Turtles kick shell?)

Our heroes stared in disgust at the giant screen displaying their foes, smiling like little kids.
“I don’t know what you’re up to this time, Bowser, but it’s gonna fail!  Just like the 223,213 other times you’ve failed!”  Mario said.
“Yeah!” Sonic added, “Robotnik couldn’t make a plan bigger than his appetite!”
“You won’t get away with this, Dedede!”  Tuff yelled.
“Oh, but we’s gonna!”  Dedede said.
“What do you mean?”  Tuff said.
“It’s quite simple boy!  All we have to do is…”  Dedede was smacked by Bowser.
“Ow!”  Dedede said.
“You idiot!  You almost gave away our plan!”  Bowser harshly shouted to Dedede.  Dr. Robotnik spoke up.
“What Dedede tried and failed to say correctly is, our plan is for us to know and for you to find out!”
“What’s the deal, Robo?  Why did you interrupt us in the first place?”  Sonic asked his archnemesis.
“Because, it was mandatory to distract you!”  Bowser said.
“What?”  Tuff said.  He found out as a Nin-Koopa made him eat shoe.

“Sonic!  Watch out!”  â€œWhat?  Arrrgh!”  Sonic was caught off guard, despite Tails’s warning.
   â€œSonic, are you okay?”  Tails asked his best friend.
“That does it!  Enough is enough!  It’s time to juice!”  Sonic said as he pulled a power ring out of his backpack.  But before he could absorb the power of it, he was quickly piled on by Nin-Koopas.  They flew to him like a D-end swarms to a quarterback during a pass play.  Sonic’s power ring fell out of reach, and Sonic was badly bruised up.

Tuff was against the same Nin-Koopa that victimized his leg.  But this time, Tuff was ready to bring it.  He charged the Nin-Koopa and started punching him like he was  the Dedede shaped punching bag Tuff had at home.  Tuff KO’d the koopa and sent him toward Kirby, who sucked him up and became Ninja Kirby once again.

Meanwhile, Sonic was badly bruised up by the Nin-Koopas’ game of “Hogpile on Sonic.”  He tried to get up, only to fall back down again.
DK noticed that Sonic was in trouble, and came over to provide some assistance.  He started cleaning house, but the numbers game eventually caught up with him, as the Nin-Koopas began beating him senseless with their weapons.  Diddy came over to provide assistance, but was quickly overpowered.  Knuckles went over and knocked out every Nin-Koopa with ease, but more showed up instantly.  Quietly, Knuckles knocked out several more, until he was overpowered.  Then, one of the Nin-Koopas grabbed a power ring and tossed one to each of his compadres.  Sonic saw this.
“Now we’re in trouble!”  He moaned.

But Kirby was in trouble as well.  The powered up Nin-Koopas targeted him first, and before our heroes could stop them, Kirby was knocked out.  Kirby was thrown on top of Tails, who was still unconsious, and DK, who had just been knocked out cold by the faster, stronger Nin-Koopas.
Suddenly, Knuckles was nowhere to be found.  Our heroes had been decimated in the second battle.  Now, the Nin-Koopas had Mario and Luigi beaten up, and Tuff and Kirby were lying on the ground.  It looked like the end for our awesome eight, but as luck would have it, four familiar half-shell heroes appeared.
“Well, it looks like we have more victims.  Try and beat us, you costumed freaks!”  The Nin-Koopa leader said.
“Hey, are you calling me a freak?”  Raphael said.
“Yeah, and your freak brothers too!”  The Nin-Koopa leader said.  He was laughing at this point.  But the golden glow would suddenly disappear, meaning that the power ring’s energy had run out, and so had the Nin-Koopas’ luck. "Heh heh heh!"  The turtles all laughed.  Needless to say, the Turtles kicked shell.  The TMNT had joined the party.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2004, 09:55:56 PM »
Chapter 8: Shredder and the foot join forces with the bad guys.

Back at Dark Castle, Bowser, King Dedede, K.Rool and Robotnik were sitting around drinking coffee and planning out the next stage of their ultimate plot.

Tiff still had not come to from that sudden collapse in the field.  Lady Like was sobbing over the whole situation.  The castle guards had carried her from the scene and to the hospital, where she now lay in a hospital bed.  The recorded temperature had been 105 degrees, and the prisoners were being deprived of food, water, and video games. (Man, they’re inhuman.)  That’s when the kid gave out, and collapsed from heat stroke.  However, she fluttered her eyes, and then she sat up.
“What happened?  Why am I in a hospital bed?”  She asked.
“Tiff!  You’re alive!”  Lady Like estatically hugged her daughter.
“Ooh, when I’m well, I’m gonna give that council of villains a piece of my mind!”  Tiff said.

Back again at Dark Castle, (we go back here a lot, don’t we?) an evil presence was felt in the darkness.  Thankfully, no one was in that room.  Two red eyes were the only thing visible.  The shadow hid in the dark room.  It was the Shredder.  Inside the next room, laughter could be heard.
“Imbeciles.  I’ll show them how to destroy a group of heroes!”  Shredder said.
“Well, I’ll get some more Koopa Kola!”  Dedede said.  Dedede went into the dark room.  He was mysteriously handed a case of Koopa Kola.
“Thanks!”  Dedede exclaimed.  Then he did a double take.  Shredder appeared and backed Dedede into the door.
“Guys!  I could use a little help here!”  Dedede said.  Bowser opened the door, only to see Dedede sprawl backwards.
“Dedede, are you drunk?”  Bowser asked him.
“Behind you!”  Dedede yelled.  Bowser turned around to face the Shredder.
“So, you decided to organize a mega plot without me?”  Shredder did not sound pleased.
“Well, we’ve got the thing planned out.  Send armies upon the heroes.  It has worked, and it hasn’t worked.”  Bowser said.  Bowser showed Shredder the plan, written in Dedede’s terrible spelling.
“Imbeciles.  I will show you how to destroy a group of heroes.”  Shredder said.
“Heroes like to work together, right?”  He said.
“That is true!”  Dedede said.
“I have the perfect solution.  It is a plan that will destroy the group!”  Shredder said.

Our heroes were shocked by the presence of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  Nobody spoke, so the Turtles introduced themselves.
“I’m Leonardo.”  Leo said as he shook hands with everyone.  Raphael did the same.
“I’m the pretty one!”  Michaelangelo said.
“And I’m the tech wiz, Donatello.”  Don said.
“Thanks for saving our butts!”  Sonic said.
“I always like kicking shell!  Especially against the Shredder!”  Raph said.
“Shredder is the reason we’re here.  He went through a strange portal, and we don’t know where he went.
“I think I know.”  Mario said.

Meanwhile at Dark Castle, The Shredder had met all the other heels.  They were discussing their combined plan.  Tiff could hear them from the dungeon.
“Well, they advanced again!”  Bowser said.  â€œWe must think of a way to break them up!”
“I have the perfect solution.”  Shredder said.
“Doctor Robotnik!”
“Yes?”  Robotnik stood next to him.
“Where are those new robots you just finished building?”
“I’ll show them to you!”  Robotnik said.  He brought out a robot with shooters in all directions.
“This is Icebot.  He can shoot ice in any direction he chooses.  I designed him specificially with Sonic in mind.”  Robotnik said as he brought another robot.
“This is storm bot.  He can create the fiercest snowstorm, or the heaviest rain.  I designed him with the entire group in mind.  Ha ha ha ha ha!”  he laughed.
“But their grand debut will have to wait until later.”
“Well, I have a trick up my sleeve as well!  The Elite class of Foot Ninja!  Those heroes will die just from looking at them!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!”  Shredder said.

â€œLet’s juice!”  Sonic said as the heroes prepared to leave their current camp.  But then, Leo heard a rustle in the bushes.
“What was.. Mmph!”  Tuff spoke, but Raph covered his mouth.  One second later, Foot Ninja appeared on all sides of our heroes.
“Nice going, kid!” Raph told Tuff.
“Here we go again!”  Sonic said.  Our heroes beat up the first batch with ease.
“Well, I’m glad that’s over!”  DK said.  But it wasn’t over yet!
“Ah, man!”  Sonic said, responding to the narration.  I didn’t know he could hear me!  Foot ninja piled in by the hundreds, and then they stood off to the side as the elite foot ninja appeared out of the blue.
“We’re in deep squat now!”  Raph said.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2004, 03:43:11 PM »
Chapter 9: So much for being elite.

Bowser, Dedede, K.Rool and Shredder were watching the whole thing on Bowser’s big screen TV.
"Hey Bowser, can we turn to ESPN?"  K.Rool asked.
"Why?"  Bowser asked the bumbling crocodile.
"Robotnik asked me to check on the score of the LSU game while he's in the bathroom.  And while you're at it, can you check how the Gators are doing?"  K.Rool asked.
"NO!"  Bowser yelled.  "At least not until our enemies have all died!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Back at the battle, DK grappled with an Elite ninja, but he was thrown down.  Tuff, meanwhile, was winning against his man, while he favored his injured leg.  Remember, Tuff's leg had been injured not too long ago by a Nin-Koopa in the first major fight.  And it looked like it might happen again, as the Elite ninja snatched Tuff by his good leg.
"Now I'll snap this puny limb!"  The evil ninja hissed.  Tuff continued to struggle, but he somehow managed to kick the ninja in the head with his injured leg, which was wrapped in a cast.  The kick stunned the ninja, and Tuff took advantage, kicking him again.  He kicked him a third time for good measure.  But as he attempted a fourth kick, the ninja suddenly snapped out of it and caught Tuff with a clothesline harder than any you'd see on WWE television.
"Now, I'll finish you off!"  He said.
"Not today, scum!"  Said an unfamiliar voice.

"What the, who the heck was that?"  The Elite ninja said.  He never found out, because in the next second, he was fried like a Big Mac, and lay on the ground, dead.  The next ninja suffered the same fate.  Mario and the others just stood there and watched the ninjas fall one by one in the darkness.

Meanwhile at Dark Castle, Bowser and the others were about to blow a gasket.
"$#^%#^$#^&^*&^!!" K.Rool yelled some things that couldn't see print.
“Yeah, I’m angry too!  Some mystery idiot is killing our forces!”  Bowser said.
“What?  I was yelling because the Gators are getting whooped!”  K.Rool said.
“IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT, YOUR STUPID GATORS????”  Bowser yelled.  â€œOUR TROOPS ARE BEING KILLED BY SOME GUY, AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS SOME STUPID COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME???  WE HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS!!!”  Okay, Bowser obviously needs to lay off the Monty MoleDew and Koopa Kola.

The battle had ended, and now our heroes had to find out the identity of this guy.
“Hey, what’s your name, anyway?”  Sonic asked him.
“I can only tell you this, I will reveal myself to you later, and I will continue to help you guys out throughout your journey.”  The mystery guy said.  He disappeared, leaving the heroes alone to continue their journey.  Just then, enemies started raining from the sky.
“Ohhhhhhhh!  Don’t we get a break?  Just ten minutes!”  Sonic said.  Our heroes struck their respective dramatic poses, and prepared to fight for the second time in about 20 minutes.
“Well, let’s do it to it!”  They all yelled the famous Freedom Fighter cry.

Edited by - Jman on 8/28/2004 2:44:51 PM
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 09:04:03 AM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2004, 09:02:23 PM »
I am on a huge roll tonight!  Here comes UQ chapter 10!
Chapter 10: Almost there

It was the third major battle, and only a 20 second break between the 2nd and the 3rd.  Also to add to the madness, our heroes had been ambushed earlier, and most of them were still recovering from their bruises suffered in that brutal beating.  But they had to try, right?  That’s why they played like they had nothing to lose.  Tuff bodyslammed a goomba, (the only creature he could even lift off the ground), DK powerbombed a Nin-Koopa, breaking its neck in the process and thus, killing it.  Sonic killed several more with his triple S spin, slicing them in half.  Leaving me to think if this were made into a movie, it would be PG-13 for strong violence.  And of course, the Turtles shellacked several various bad guys.

Everything had been going terrible for the prisoners.  The food tasted like the lowest quality restaurant food, which still tasted better than Chef Kawasaki’s food.  (For those who don’t know who Kawasaki is, watch Kirby’s cartoon or play Kirby’s Super Star.)  The water was even worse than that, which doesn’t seem humanly possible, but it was.  The long hours of work were tougher than the backbreaking labor jobs many people have.  And Tiff, oh don’t even get me started on Tiff.  She complained like there was no tomorrow.  In other words, she was being a big wuss.  A little hard work never killed anyone.  Wait, what am I saying?  Tiff almost died from heat exhaustion earlier in the story!  Anyway…

Our heroes were surrounded by foot ninja.  They had already killed the elite foot ninja with help from a mysterious guy.  Dozens and dozens more enemies piled in.  Not only that, but it had started to snow.
“Yeah!  Brawl in the snow!”  DK yelled as he crushed several enemies beneath him.  DK then started fantasizing about playing in the snow and making snowballs.  But then, he was jerked back to reality when he got slashed on the arm by a ninja.
 â€œAaaaargh!  No more snow fantasies for me!”  He yelled in pain.

Tuff called Tiff on his cell phone.
“Tiff?  It’s me.  Listen, Kirby and I are fighting the biggest battle of our lives right now!  If we don’t survive, I want you to know…”
“Yes?”  Tiff said.
“You’re a freak!”  Tuff shot back.
“Awww, thank you!”  Tiff said.  Then she hung up.
“Blasted bad guys have tortured her so much, she didn’t even know she was just insulted!”  Tuff said.  He went back to the battle.  He came face to face with a ninja whose taunts were so dirty, they couldn’t see print.  This ninja was calling Tuff every name in the book.  Tuff simply walked up and killed, and I mean killed the ninja with a kick to the head that was so loud, people on Popstar heard it.  It was that loud.

Back at a place we tend to go back to a lot in this story, Dark Castle, Bowser and his compadres were watching all their old cartoons.  Bowser shuddered in disgust at the way DIC had totally slaughtered the animation, making him look green, and not at all what he looked like in the games.
“This looks like it was written and produced by a group of retarded 6 year olds!”  Bowser said.
“All right, enough slacking!  We have to unleash phase two, as I like to call it, the icing on the cake!”  Bowser said.
“MMM, sounds tasty!”  Dedede said, licking his chops.

Back at the battlefield, it was snowing even heavier.  The heroes couldn’t see a dang thing.  This would make for some serious trouble because Icebot, a robot created by Doc Robotnik was on its way!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2004, 09:05:19 PM »
Chapter 11:  Snowstorm + miscommunication= trouble!

Back at the dungeon, it was also snowing.  Just thought you’d like to know that

Our heroes were getting very close to Dark Castle, but they couldn’t tell where the heck they were going.  The snow was as thick as Pea Soup, and the winds were picking up.  A shadow appeared in the sky.  It was Icebot, a robot designed by Doctor R to encase Sonic in ice, and bring him to Robotnik.  Sonic, for some reason or other, knew that Icebot was targeting him.
“Hey ‘icybutt’  Bring it on!”  Sonic yelled.  The others battled on, barely able to see.  Sonic was fast, sure, but Icebot could fire in all directions.

The bad guys watched this scene in High-Definition on Bowser’s big screen.
“Come on, Icebot!  Ice Sonic and bring him to me!”  Robo yelled.  At the battlefield, Sonic ran around Icebot and taunted him.
“Hey Icebot!  How slow are you?  Huh?  I’ll tell you!  Too slow!”  Sonic laughed as he taunted Icebot.  But soon, the heavy snowstorm would cause the strangest miscommunication in history between our heroes.
It started when DK and Diddy tried to help Mario and Luigi fight, but all they saw were 4 dark figures.  They figured that they were going to jump the ninjas.  They did, but they ended up jumping Mario and Luigi.  How do I know this?  Because I’m the narrator and I can see through all smoke and fog.  DK and Diddy soon found themselves in a slugfest with Mario and Luigi.
     Meanwhile, Sonic had succeeded in utterly confusing Icebot.  Sonic called to Tails.
“Tails!  Give me a ring so I can finish this rube!”  Tails could hardly see Sonic.  Diddy saw a ninja heading toward Sonic, and that so called “ninja” was Tails.  But Diddy went with his assumption, and tackled Tails.  Sonic got closer and saw Tails and Diddy fighting.
“Hey!  We’re on the same team here!  Break it up!”  Sonic said.  That was Icebot’s moment to strike.  One second later, Sonic was encased in ice.
“NO!”  Tails yelled.
“Sorry Tails.  I didn’t know it was you!”  Diddy said.
“You idiot!  Die!!!!”  Tails screamed as he proceeded to beat the goo out of Diddy.  Someone grabbed Tails and whacked him.  That someone was DK.  Mario started pounding on DK.  Luigi helped him.  Tuff and Kirby pounded Mario and Luigi.  It was the brawl of the year!

At Dark castle, the bad guys hooted and hollered in celebration.  This is what the second stage was about, turning the heroes against each other.  They all laughed Maniacally.

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2004, 09:06:52 PM »
If these middle chapters have seemed short, the following chapters are going to be really long.  Chapter 15 will probably be the longest of the entire story.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2004, 09:17:23 PM »
Chapter 12: Anger and Separation/our heroes part ways.

The biggest confusion in all history had occurred on a snow covered battlefield.  The heroes had mistaken each other for enemies and they continued to brawl, as the snow turned to rain, making it easier to see.  But that didn’t matter.  Our heroes were even angrier when they discovered that they had all attacked each other.  And most of our heroes couldn’t trust many people, so this brawl was trouble.  Diddy and Tails continued to go at it like dogs in a dogfight.

Back at Dark Castle, the bad guys watched with glee.  Bowser looked like a kid watching his favorite cartoon, K.Rool looked like an idiot, Robotnik looked like an eggman, and Shredder looked on.  Dedede was in the other room at the moment watching the finish of the LSU game.

Back at the fight scene, the fight had finally ended.  The only problem was, now our heroes were in a shouting war.  Raphael, and the rest of the turtles who had not been involved in the fight, were trying to stop everything.  Raph could stand it no more.
“SHUT UP!!!!”  He yelled.  And all talking ceased.
“What is going on here?”  He demanded to know.
“We were attacked from behind by them!”  Mario said as he pointed to DK and Diddy.
“We thought you guys were ninjas!”  DK said.
“And you?”  Raph said to Tails.
“Diddy tackled me when I tried to throw Sonic a power ring, and then Sonic got iced!”  Tails glared at Diddy.
“You?”  Raph said to Tuff.
“I jumped a ninja that was attacking DK!”  Tuff said.
“That was me!”  Luigi said.
“You guys all betrayed my trust in you!  Come on Luigi, we’re going alone the rest of the way!”  Mario beckoned for Luigi to follow him, which Luigi did.
“Thanks a lot, Diddy!”  Tails glared at Diddy one more time before he flew away.  DK and Diddy then left.  Tuff and Kirby did the same.
 Only Knuckles, who hadn’t gotten involved, and the Turtles were left.
“Well, what do we do now?”  Knuckles said.  â€œWe need to find Shredder and defeat him!”  Leonardo said.
“All right, I’m off to do the same!”  Knux said as he got a running start and glided off into the distance.

At Dark Castle, Icebot had returned with an icecube Sonic in tow.
“Icebot!  You did it!  But you missed the heroes’ disbanding!”  Robotnik said.
“It was worth it, Doctor.”  Icebot said.
“Put Sonic in the freezer, Icebot!  Mua ha ha ha ha ha!”  Robotnik said.  Sally had seen the iced form of Sonic, as well as the fight and the shocking turn of events that followed.
“NO!  I can’t believe this!”  She said.  She told Peach and Tiff what had transpired.
“Oh no!  I’m beginning to think we’ll never get out of here alive!”  Peach whimpered.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 03:30:19 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2004, 09:21:39 PM »
Chapter 13: Separate attacks!

At Dark Castle, a place that has been mentioned a lot in this tale, the bad guys were discussing how to finish off our heroes, now that they were no longer united.
“We should attack each team individually!”  Dedede said.
“Good idea, but you forgot one thing.”  Bowser said.
“What was that?”  Dedede said.
“We need to attack each team separately, yes.  But we also must strike when they least expect it!  A little strategy called the ‘Element of Surprise,’ my allies.”  Everyone looked at Shredder.
“Didn’t I say that he is a genious when it comes to these things?”  K.Rool said.
“I said that, not you!”  Bowser said.

First up was the team of Mario and Luigi.  The Mario brothers were walking through the artic chilled Iced Land.  Luigi was shivering and complaining.
“Man, you’d think that-a we’d-a reached Dark Castle by now!”  Luigi said.
“Shut up!  I’m trying to think!”  Mario said.  Mario was thinking about what he had said.
“Maybe I overreacted just a little.”  He thought.  His thought process was interrupted by Luigi’s complaining.
Luigi hadn’t missed a beat, he had complained even while Mario was lost in his thoughts.
“Why don’t these guys ever set up their evil plot somewhere warm, like Miami for instance?”  Luigi said.
“How do I put up with you?”  Mario sighed.
“Simple.  You just mmph!”  Luigi was taken down by a ninja in mid sentence.  Then, more ninjas piled in.  Mario and Luigi prepared to do battle.

Tails was alone, no thanks to Icebot.  Icebot had managed to catch Sonic off guard while Sonic tried to break up a Tails and Diddy fight.  Tails grew angrier as he thought about it.
“Icebot will pay for this outrage!  Even if it kills me, I will avenge Sonic!”  He said.  He began to fly with his two tails acting like propellers.
“Where the heck is this place?”  Tails wondered.  He looked over and saw a billboard that read
“Dark Castle: 5 miles with an arrow pointing west.  â€œWell, that’s convenient!”  He said.  He headed to the west.

After Tails had passed by, a dozen swatbots crept out from behind the sign.  They snuck up behind him and brought him to the ground.  There, they began to beat him senseless.
“Hey!  No fair!”  Tails said before he was knocked out.  He uttered one last scream, and then fell silent.  Luckily, Knuckles happened to be in the area, and he heard the scream.  He saw Tails being brutalized by swatbots.  He quickly landed.
“Tails!”  Knuckles said as he looked on the unconscious form of Tails.  He turned around to the bots.
“Okay, let’s fight!”  He said.

DK and Diddy wandered around looking for Dark Castle as well.
“We shouldn’t have split from the others.”  Diddy said.
“Why not?”  DK said.
“The only reason we ended up attacking our allies is because we couldn’t see jack!”  Diddy said.
“Who’s Jack?” Donkey said.
“Jack means nothing!  We couldn’t see a dang thing!”  Diddy shot back.  They came over a hill, and saw several gray shapes advancing on a red shape.
“It looks like 12 gray guys are attacking a red guy and there’s a dead orange guy down there!”  DK stated.
“That’s Knuckles down there!  And the gray guys are robots!  And Tails is the one on the ground!”  Diddy said.
“We’ve got to help them!  As apology to Tails!”  He said.
Watching Knuckles battle the robots, and being hopelessly outnumbered was Robotnik.  He flashed an evil smile.
However, he was not smiling when DK and Diddy showed up and helped Knuckles smash the bots to pieces.

Mario and Luigi weren’t smiling either.  They were being shellacked by ninjas, after being caught off guard.
“Man, we are so screwed!”  Mario said to Luigi.
“You got that right!”  Luigi said.  Just then, the sky faded to a dark black.  The whole area transformed into a big room.  Mario and Luigi, as well as all of our heroes, found themselves before King Bowser Koopa, King K. Rool the crocodile, Robotnik, King Dedede the penguin, and Shredder, the dark ninja!  They had been warped to Dark Castle!

Whooooo, this story just keeps getting more intense, and the best is yet to come!  For those of you actually reading this.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2004, 05:37:15 PM »
Chapter 14: Dark Castle, here we are!

The heroes were all in the building, all bruised in their own way.  Mario and Luigi got beat up by ninjas, Tails was plenty bruised from his battle vs. the bots, Tuff and Kirby were ambushed by Nin-Koopas, DK and Diddy got beat up while helping Knuckles smash the swatbots to pieces, and some guy named Phil got roasted by Bowser’s fire breath after being 10 seconds late in delivering a pizza.
“Well, the first thing we should do is find where our friends are!”  Mario said to Luigi.
“You’re not going anywhere!”  Bowser yelled.  â€œWith the five of us together, we have managed to build the most powerful empire ever!”
“And you ain’t gonna be escapading outta here alive!”  Dedede said.

In the dungeon, Sonic had just finished thawing.  Sonic had been moved from the freezer to the dungeon by Robotnik.
“I…am…so…c-c-cold!”  Sonic shivered.
“SONIC!!  YOU’RE ALIVE!!”  Sally shrieked as she embraced him.  That warmed him up immediately.  Yet Sonic still shivered.
“Sonic, what’s wrong?”  Sally asked the chilled blue blur.
“Well, when you’ve been frozen and thawing out for 7 hours, this tends to happen!”  Sonic said.  Just then, Tiff came over to Sally.
“Hi Sally, who’s this?”  Tiff asked Sally.
“You mean you’ve never heard of me?”  Sonic said to the young and confused girl.
“This is Sonic.”  Sally told Tiff.  Sonic and Tiff exchanged greetings and shook hands.
“Sonic, we need to bust outta here!  Can you help us?”  Tiff asked him.
“For a chili dog!”  Sonic said.
“I knew he’d say that!”  Sally said as she tossed him a chili dog.
Sonic ate it, and started to warm up because of Sally’s tobasco seasoning on the dog.
“Woohoo!”  Sonic yelled as he used his triple spin to try and cut the bars of the cell, but they were electrically charged, and Sonic was quite literally shocked.  He moaned as he fell to the floor.

The others weren’t having much luck either.  The bad blood started to flow again once they realized they were all there.
“Oh great.  It’s Diddy.”  Tails said, still miffed from the snowstorm fiasco.
“Why are we all here?”  Mario said.
“We brought you here!”  Bowser said.
“We warped you here so we could destroy you, but hopefully you’ll destroy each other instead!”  Robotnik said.
“Ah, this is going too slow!  Icebot, destroy them!”

Sonic fell to the floor after being electrocuted again.
“Sonic!  You’ve got to stop or you’ll kill yourself!”  Sally said as she knelt down beside him.  Then, an odd noise was heard.
“What the heck was that?”  Sonic wondered.  The door on the cell suddenly opened.  A small, odd looking mushroom man appeared.  In his hand was a key.
“Toad!  How did you get here?”  Peach asked him.
“It’s a long story!”  He said.
So with that, Toad unlocked every cell containing a prisoner, and they hurried toward the main room.

In the main room, an alarm sounded.
“Dungeon security breech!”  A voice said.
“What the…? Send some troops to figure that out!  Oh heck, I’ll go myself!”  Bowser said.
In the back room, Toad, Yoshi, Peach, Tiff, Sonic and the others were all walking down the hall, advancing toward the door.  Suddenly, the door opened, and there stood Bowser leading an army of koopas.
“Going somewhere?”  The evil Koopa king hissed.

Heh heh.  And coming up next, the epic battle!  The longest chapter yet!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2004, 01:54:55 PM »
Man I wish people liked my story!
And since no one seems to like it at all, I shall delay it and keep you all in suspense until November!  Mua ha ha ha ha!

Edited by - Jman on 9/4/2004 8:14:21 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2004, 02:42:46 PM »
Okay, I'll post it now, but after this chapter, you'll have to wait until November to see how it all ends.

Chapter 15: The super long epic battle!

Shredder ordered his foot ninja forces to surround our heroes.  K.Rool, Robotnik and Dedede did the same.
“On my order…”  Shredder said.
“Why does it always have to be you?”  Robotnik said.
“Why can’t it be me?”  K.Rool argued.  They all began to bicker.  Our heroes were still arguing among themselves.
“I’m not apologizing to Diddy!  That makes no sense!”  Tails yelled.
“Wait!  This whole fight started because we all lost ourselves in that snowstorm!  Why do you think I assumed Tails to be a ninja?  I couldn’t see anything!  Now I suggest we put this senseless argument behind us!”  Diddy said.
“I’m all for it!  Let’s get back to doing what we do best!  Let’s whup some bad guy butt!”  Mario said.  Finally, our heroes had reconciled and were ready to kick some bad guy can!  The bad guys were still arguing about who would lead the rally, and then they saw the heroes attacking their combined forces so they stopped arguing.

“Ha ha ha ha!  Did you actually think you could just walk out of here without a scratch?”  Bowser asked the now freed prisoners.
“Bowser!  I should have known you had something to do with this!”  Princess Peach said.
“And I bet Robotnik had a hand in it too!”  Sally said.
“And so did Dedede!”  Tiff and her parents said.  Sonic stepped up to the front to face Bowser.
“Hey tall fat and ugly!”  Sonic said.
“How dare you call me fat!  You cursed hedgehog!”  Bowser roared and fire blasted from his mouth at Sonic.  Sonic ran out of the way and signaled for the others to go.
“What about you?”  Sally asked him.
“I’ll be fine.”  Then a blast of fire fried him.
“Sonic!  Are you all right?”  Sally asked.
“Yeah, but I’ve been frozen, I’ve thawed out, and now I’ve been fried!  What a day!”  Sonic said.
Sally left, and Sonic now had to face Bowser’s army of Koopas on his own.  Or so he thought.  Knuckles dropped in beside him.
“Hey, what’s up?”  Knux said.
“Hey Rad Red!  Help me bash these guys six ways to Sunday, will you?”  Sonic said.
“Will do!”  Knux replied.  They prepared to fight.

Back again in the main room, Mario and Luigi pounded on various enemies.  DK and Diddy were up to their ears in kremlins, and Tails was having little luck against swatbots.  Tuff and Kirby had already beaten the pathetic Waddle Dees, and now they were confronting Dedede.
“We’ve got you beat, Dedede!  Now tell me where my sister is!”  Tuff yelled.
“Robotnik, a little help here?”  Dedede asked the doctor.
“Swatbots!  Divide and half take Tails, half of you beat up Kirby and Tuff!”  Robotnik said.
“We’ll win this war yet!”  He thought to himself.

Back in the dungeon, Sonic and Knuckles continued to destroy the koopas led by Bowser.  Sonic simply ran circles around one koopa until he puked out his organs and collapsed.
“Order up!  One Knuckles sandwich coming right up!”  Knuckles said as he throttled a koopa.
“What, are you practicing to be a guy at a Mcdonalds?”  Sonic asked his friend.  Knuckles ignored this comment.  He just continued to annihilate several koopas.
“A side dish of Sonic spin coming right up!”  Sonic said.
“Hey, relating food to enemy death is fun!”  he said.
“Okay, let’s get serious and find the others!”  Knuckles said.

Back again in the main room, all heck had broken loose and was running wild.  Tuff and Kirby battled against swatbots, Mario and Luigi battled ninjas with help from the TMNT, and Tails was about to be knocked unconscious by more bots, when Sonic and Knuckles burst through the door!
“Tails!”  Sonic yelled as he and Knuckles rushed to fight off the bots.
“Sonic!”  Tails yelled.
“Are you okay?”  Sonic asked.
“Yeah, I think so!”  Tails said.
“Hey Sonic!  I think these guys all deserve a Knuckles sandwich!”  Knux said.
“Well, let’s give it to them!”  Sonic said.

“Diddy, catch!”  DK said as he tossed a barrel to his buddy.
“Yeah!  I love kremlin bowling!”  Diddy said.  He bowled over several kremlins with the barrel.
“Steeeeerike!”  He said.  â€œDK!  Watch out!”  DK ducked as a ninja soared over his head.  He looked over at Mikey.
“Have you ever seen a flying ninja?”  Mikey said.
“No.”  DK said.
“You have now!”  Mikey replied.

Bowser and the others met in the other room.
“This was totally unexpected!  Those heroes should have been dead by now!  We need to unleash your ‘Robo Rangers’ Robotnik.”  Bowser said.
“Are you ready to unleash them?”
“Oh yes!  These robots have been dying to be part of the action!”  Robotnik said.  â€œAnd with them, those heroes stand less of a chance of winning than a charcoal briquette has of burning in the rain!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!”

“Hey Rad Red!  Try and hit me with a Knuckles sandwich!”  Sonic said.  Sonic sensed a robot right behind him, so he ducked, and Knux smashed through the robot.
“Oops!  I guess I ‘missed!’”  Knux said.  Sonic went for a Sonic spin, but he went right through his robot target.  That was because all the enemies had vanished!
“What the…”  Sonic said.
“I guess they surrendered!  We win!”  Tuff said.  All the hostages ran toward the heroes.
“Tuff!”  Tiff yelled as she embraced him.
“What am I, chopped chili-dog?”  Kirby said.  Tiff embraced him too.  All the heroes embraced their significant others.  But if they thought it was over, it wasn’t over.  Not by a long shot!

While the heroes and hostages still stood together, a TV monitor screen came down.  The villains appeared.
“Oh, doesn’t it just touch your heart?”  Bowser said.
“I bet you heroes thought you had won, didn’t you?”  Robotnik said.  â€œWell you didn’t!  You see, we still have plenty in store for you heroes!  Meet the Robo Rangers!”  A large group of slightly tall robots surrounded our heroes while the bad guys led the prisoners away.
“No!”  Mario yelled as he ran to the door, but was quickly met by a group of Robo Rangers.  Mario destroyed a Robo Ranger, only to see it reassemble itself.  The Robo Rangers pulled out their laser guns.  â€œUh oh!  We’re in trouble!”  Luigi said.

And coming in November... the last 2 chapters concluding this tale!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2004, 10:14:55 PM »

Edited by - Jman on 2/21/2005 8:54:27 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2005, 08:47:50 PM »
I forgot how the story goes, so I'll have to rewrite the last two chapters of this epic adventure.  But I do still plan on finsihing it, even if no one cares.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2005, 10:36:36 PM »
This looks cool.  I've only read some of the beginning but I like what's happening.  I probably don't have time to read it now or  tomorrow because then I'll be gone at camp for 2 months but I'll try to get to it sometime.  Don't want to depress you, just want to give you some hope from the lack of comments.  I'll be bock!

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 6/3/2005 9:38:01 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print