Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2517998 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8250 on: September 06, 2008, 08:15:48 PM »
He shouldn't because now we'll be expecting it and it won't be nearly as funny.

If anyone really expects him to post that because it was suggested there's something wrong.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8251 on: September 06, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8252 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:12 AM »
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #8253 on: September 07, 2008, 05:42:32 AM »
YOU WILL DIE!!!
Orly? I was asleep during TS Hanna (Rather, Hurricane Hanna). I missed out on Hurricane mayham. And my house is still standing. So, I'm Still Alive.

« Reply #8254 on: September 07, 2008, 07:45:59 AM »
Then...YOU WON! Congratulations on beating a hurricane that has killed over 500 people.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8255 on: September 07, 2008, 09:51:49 AM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8256 on: September 07, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
Tom, that reminds me...

http://www.houseind.com/movie/

It's not exactly pointless, but... enjoy!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8257 on: September 07, 2008, 08:22:03 PM »
A clothes hanger, or coat hanger, is a device in the shape of:

-Human shoulders designed to facilitate the hanging of a coat, jacket, sweater, shirt, blouse or dress in a manner that prevents wrinkles, with a lower bar for the hanging of trousers or skirts.
-Clamp for the hanging of trousers, skirts, or kilts. Both types can be combined in a single hanger.

There are three basic types of clothes hangers. The first is the wire hanger, which has a simple loop of wire in a flattened triangle shape that continues into a hook at the top. The second is the wooden hanger, which consists of a flat piece of wood cut into a boomerang-like shape with the edges sanded down to prevent damage to the clothing, and a hook, usually of metal, protruding from the point. Some wooden hangers have a rounded bar from tip to tip, forming a flattened triangle. This bar is designed to hang the trousers belonging to the jacket. The third kind and most used in today's world are also plastic coat hangers, which mostly mimic the shape of either a wire or wooden hanger. Plastic coat hangers are also produced in smaller sizes to accommodate the shapes of children's clothes.

Some hangers have clips along the bottom for suspending skirts. Dedicated skirt and trousers hangers may not use the triangular shape at all, instead using just a rod with clips. Specialized pant hanger racks may accommodate many pairs of trousers. Foldable clothes hangers (http://www.dym.nl) that are designed to be inserted through the collar area for ease of use and the reduction of stretching are an old, yet potentially useful variation on traditional clothes hangers. They have been patented over 200 times in the U.S. alone, as in U.S. Patent 0586456, awarded in 1897 to George E. Rideout.

Some historians believe President Thomas Jefferson invented the wooden clothes hanger.

Hacky, please stop teaming with the computers.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #8258 on: September 07, 2008, 09:16:19 PM »
Darkwing Duck hates crushed ice.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8259 on: September 08, 2008, 06:25:10 AM »
Now here's a guy who gets it (the one the articles about, not necessarily the comments).

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #8260 on: September 08, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8261 on: September 08, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »
Am I stealling Rao's role, here?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #8262 on: September 08, 2008, 03:05:58 PM »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8263 on: September 08, 2008, 11:21:52 PM »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #8264 on: September 09, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
They all look like they were done with Legos.

Print