Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2500370 times)

« Reply #3510 on: October 19, 2006, 09:14:55 PM »
Do not be alarmed, there is nothing wrong with your computer moniter. This post is only a test to ensure the Fungi Forums Natural Disaster Auto-Warning System is functional. In the event of a real emergancy, we'd be running around screaming like idiots.

Thank you for your patience. You may continue your normal pointless activities.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 09:19:10 PM by Robert »
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #3511 on: October 20, 2006, 05:20:59 AM »
In the event of a real emergancy, we'd be running around screaming like idiots.

XD XD XD XD XD XD
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3512 on: October 20, 2006, 06:10:50 AM »
In the event of a real emergancy, we'd be running around screaming like idiots.

I do that even when there is no emergency. =O
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #3513 on: October 20, 2006, 08:30:14 AM »
Aaawawawawaah! I keep falling in lava in World 4-Tower! :(
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3514 on: October 20, 2006, 10:09:12 AM »
Serves you right...whatever you did. But I'll bet it was something.
every

« Reply #3515 on: October 20, 2006, 11:01:34 AM »
Glord. Glord. Glord.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3516 on: October 20, 2006, 02:34:57 PM »
I was thinking of letting my cartoon persona, Rob-Bert, get on here and speak to you guys. How's that sound?

« Reply #3517 on: October 20, 2006, 04:07:39 PM »
AAAAAAAAA!

I'm thinking about starting a Russian Reversal thread. Should I make it?
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3518 on: October 20, 2006, 04:47:00 PM »
Nah, that's overused.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3519 on: October 20, 2006, 04:48:33 PM »
I swear, that is the most retarded webpage ever.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3520 on: October 20, 2006, 06:36:02 PM »
Hay! How come nobody answered my question?

« Reply #3521 on: October 20, 2006, 08:27:05 PM »
I was thinking of letting my cartoon persona, Rob-Bert, get on here and speak to you guys. How's that sound?

Sure, bring Rob-Bert out.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2006, 12:25:19 PM by Robert »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3522 on: October 21, 2006, 07:24:50 AM »
I figured the best way to do do would let him use my account. Expect to see him later today. I;ll let you guys know.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3523 on: October 21, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »
Here, I'll put my cat on the keyboard.

;lmkohngffydeebghGHFJKKKHHHHHFKKggyd
\
\\\--00888ghjg11`hhhh

Wow. Meaningful words from Sara.
every

« Reply #3524 on: October 21, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »
Bad news, Guys!

I was at Deezer’s Pizza. I was ordering a slice of Deezer’s terrible pizza, a deep-fried dog and a bottle of water. Yeah, I know it tastes bad and it’s even worse for your health, but the idea of becoming a moderator without proving yourself worthy of being one is so tempting! Anyway, when I received my pizza slice, I sat down at one of Deezer’s broken chairs to eat it. I opened my mouth to take a bite, when suddenly-

CRASH!

Someone had broken through the window. I turned around to see who it was. He wore a brown cape that covered his whole body, so I couldn’t identify who it was. All of a sudden, four other people broke through the windows. They were covered head to toe shiny, silver armor, and were armed with machine guns, all of which were pointed at me. “Don’t move a muscle, punk!” one of the men with machine guns said.

“I didn’t plan to.” I said, aware of their weapons.

I looked at the man wearing the cloak. He grabbed his cape and threw it of his body. I figured he was the health inspector and was here with his minions to take Deezer away for achieving every single health risk imaginable. I was certainly right about the minions part, but nothing could ever prepare me for who was really behind the cape.

Hello, Robert.” The figure said.

“Hello, Bobby” I said.

Yep. That’s right. My evil, mostly robotic brother has returned. Incase you were wondering what Bobby looks like, which you probably were, the majority of Bobby’s body is mechanical. There is a small portion of flesh on his face, though. Some of Bobby’s exterior armor has rusted or chipped away during previous bouts, revealing his robotic skeleton.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

Bobby replied, “Initiating my latest evil plan, what else? This pizzeria will be my new hide out, and Deezer is my hostage.”

“How can a small pizzeria your hide out?” I cried.

Bobby pulled out his cell phone and pressed the number 9. Suddenly, the ground began to shake with fury. I felt as though the pizzeria was rising from the ground into the heavens. I ran to the broken window to look out to see what happened. Indeed, Deezer’s pizza was rising from the ground. Why? I didn’t know. Bobby walked up to me from behind. He grabbed my shirt and lifted me into the air. “I’m sorry, but my plan has no need of you.”

I tried activating my Uber powers, but for some strange reason, they didn’t activate. “Nice try,” said Bobby, “but I’ve placed a force field around my hide out preventing anyone from using their uber powers. Unfortunately, that includes me. Now if you don’t mind, I think you’ll be leaving now.”

With those words, Bobby threw me out the broken window, leaving me to fall to death from a forty story structure. Wait, did I just say forty stories? Luckily, I landed on a conveniently placed pillow. Amazingly, the pillow broke my fall. When I landed, I stood up and looked toward the sky.

The pizzeria was now on top of a forty story castle. Apparently, Bobby’s castle had been buried under Deezer’s pizza, and had just now risen out of the ground. How did it get there, you ask? Bloody heck if I know.

I don’t know what Bobby’s evil scheme is, but I think it might have to do with Deezer. I don’t know. I will do my best to find out what Bobby’s plan is. Until then, please don’t enter or even go near Bobby’s castle of doom, okay? His minions and traps will cream you for sure. I’ll make a strategy to fight Bobby once I discover what his plan is. (You’re probably wondering what’s with all this uber power crap. I’ll explain everything when-and if-we beat Bobby.)

Print